Part 22

Author's pov

V(trying to convince him): I agree with Riddhima, Uncle, Angrey should know that his mom cheated on his dad, and killed his Bhai-babhi. Riddhima's parents. He has to know that Riddhima is his cousin. They are siblings!!

Ang(taken aback): Cousin????

All the attention snapped toward him with jaws dropped to the floor while he shifted his gaze between them waiting for an answer.

Ang(angrily): How dare you talk about my mom? Mom wasn't a cheater !! I am your friend still you could easily insult my mom. I have been always with you, supporting you when you were broken, Bhai. Why are you calling my mom a cheater?

V: Angrey, Calm down! I understand your feelings, but What I said wasn't wrong! Look you are wronging your dad! 

Ang: Bhai, Please, don't make me forget our friendship and what your dad did for me! Don't speak about my mother. 

Angrey said in a pleading yet warning tone indicating that he won't hear further words against his mother.

D: He is right, Angrey !! What Vansh said is correct! I didn't want to tell you , but seeing the way how you'll break many years of friendship for that woman is really unbearable! 

Ang: I said No one will talk about my mother !! (eyes moist): it's a lie, just a bloody lie !! all of you are lying to me. I remember my mom, she was so innocent, She can't cheat or kill someone.

D: Then ask her sister to whom you run, when I tried to explain to you, Do you remember? 

Ang: aunt? No need to ask her because I know the truth. You pushed her out of our lives, YoU beat her too. I hated you during my whole life because of that memory. when I tried to stop you, Remember how you treated me too? You pushed me !!

D: it was just mistakenly whilst I was angry and hurt because of her betrayal; but due to that mistake I gave her a golden chance to kill Bhai, Babhi both, Riddhima's parents. She killed them !! Riddhima is an orphan just due to her! 

Vansh supported Riddhima while she wept silently, Angrey looked at her for a sec in disbelief.

Ang: Babhi, do you believe what he is saying? I don't know what is his plan but we are not relatives. Don't believe him! The man who treated his wife in that way !! Can create such a big scenario! 

V: What will he gain? 

Ang: He wants to enter our lives! 

V: Oh really? Then why did he requested us not to tell you? As per what I remember you came here accidentally and heard us. Then how can you become suddenly brainless making stupid theories? 

Vansh said in an angry loud voice while Riddhima held his hand: Vansh! Calm down! He is in shock, what's wrong with you? 

V: It pains me, Riddhima to see my closest friend lying to himself and not accepting the truth !! The Angrey I know was always ready to fight anything even death. And what did you say? Did he create a scenario to fool us? what will you say about your blood reports that proved the contrary, Angrey? You and Riddhima are siblings! He can't fake that, And you know that very well! 

Ang(in disbelief): Reports?  which Reports? and When? 

V: You needed a blood transfusion, and Riddhima gave it to you. 

Ang: No no !! I won't believe that !! 

I: Angrey, At least try to listen to them, why would your dad lie?