No idea how long I've wanted to do that| Robin

Steve was the only one in Hawkins that knew you were gay. He just so happened to also know that Robin one of his best friends and co-worker was gay. He also knew that you two rambled on about each other when you were exist with him.

"She smiled at me today." Y/n squealed as Steve got into your car since his had previously been smashed by a demigorgan (that's probably not how you spell that. And I don't remember if that actually happened or not but, it's very much possible).

" I know you've told me like five times already." He laughed seeing how excited she was and they hadn't even talked yet

"Why don't you talk to her y/n?" Steve asked

"Because she probably likes you and doesn't even know that I exist." She sighed aiming down from her high

"You two should just date already." He sighed closing his eyes

"What?" Y/n asked looking away from the road for a little to look at Steve

"Nothing. Turn here." He said knowing she always missed the one turn

"Thanks." She said as Steve got out of the car

Before walking into work he turned around and leaned in the open window.

"I mean it y/n you should talk to her." He said gently before walking into the store

Y/n's POV

Talk to her. I freaked out because she smiled at me. How the hell am I supposed to talk to her. Maybe a note? No that's what everyone does.

I zoned out and when I jumped out of my thoughts I looked up and I was home.

I go to my room and start doing my homework.

"Y/n it's for you!" Your brother Dustin yelled from the kitchen

You sulked down the hallway and into the kitchen where Dustin handed you the phone.

"Hello?" You asked looking down at the kitchen floor

"Hey. It's Robin. I was wondering if you would maybe meet me at the beach?" She said sounding anxious

"That'd be fun! When?" Asked jumping of the walls now.

"Tonight 8:00" she said but more questioned

"I'll meet you there." I smiled hanging up the phone and running to my room.

I quickly took out my bathing suits. I wasn't sure if we would would get in the water but I would be prepared. I decided to wear;

 I decided to wear;

 With a pair of ripped shorts

With a pair of ripped shorts. I threw on my old converses and checked the time. It was 7:30. I decided to go early to enjoy a little alone time. I walked out of your room and into the living room.

"Damn y/n you're looking fine." Lucas smiled earning him a slap from both Max and Dustin.

"One your my brother best friend. Two you have girlfriend. And three the most important of them all in like four years older than you." I smirked walking past them

"I'm going out don't blow the house up Dustin." I said walking out the house.

I was supposed to be watching him since our mom was out of town for the week. But, he was a good kid and should be allowed to do things on his own.

I drove of to the beach and when I got there it was 7:51. Not much time left to spare but at least I wouldn't be late. I sat in my car for a little bit realizing that I was about to go on a date with my crush. It was 7:56 and pretty much everyone had left. I got out of my car and walked to the water. I loved the water. It was beautiful. Ran down the beach stomping on the waves of water. I was laughing, jumping, running. I wasn't sad. I was happy. It had been a while.

Robin's POV

When I got there I saw y/n laughing and running around. I was happy to see her happy. I just stood in front of my car and watched her. It was 8:05. She looked over and saw me. Her eyes lite up. I could tell she wanted to run but she walked fighting the urge. When she got to me I smiled and pulled her into the longest most passion filled kiss I had ever given anyone.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that." Robin smiled as the two ran and chased each other around on the perfect first date with no one around. They were happy together.

It's short but like I have a habit of saying here, it's an update. Sorry I know it's been a while but I'm back! Requests are still open and suggestions as well. I seriously need season four to come out on Netflix soon. Anyways, I hope your safe and have a great rest of your day!