Girls like girls| Eleven

*smut warning*

Eleven and I have been friends for about a year or two now. She doesn't now I'm bisexual. All she knows is I stopped hanging out with Max because we had a "fight". Really her and I broke up and it was because neither of us felt like we were meant to be. We haven't hung out because it's just awkward talking too her knowing the fact that we used fuck.
I tell Eleven I love her. But she sees it as a friend way. Little does she know, I mean it differently.
Eleven and I were hanging out after school as her boyfriend, Mike, walked up too us.
"Hey babe." He said hugging her, I just rolled my eyes
"Hi." She sighed
She sighed. She SIGHED. Does she not like Mike?
"You wanna hangout?" He asked
"Sorry but I had plans, with y/n." She said
She walked away from Mike and grabbed my hand leading me somewhere.
I'm so fucking confused.
"We had plans?" I asked still not sure what was happening
She didn't even answer she just got up on her toes and kissed me.
She kissed me!
"Holy, shit." I gasped as she broke the kiss
"Did I do something wrong?" She asked
I kissed her. She kissed back and we deepened the kissed. I had picked her up and slammed her against a tree. She let out a small moan. I smiled and broke the kiss.
"Baby, you didn't do anything wrong." I whispered in her ear before kissing her neck
"Y-y/n someone's gonna see us." She said
"My place?" She asked
"Yeah." I said as I let her down
She grabbed my hand as we walked.
—— at her house ——
When we got there I slammed the door closed and slammed her against the wall. I roughly kissed her and traveled down her neck. Her hands were wrapped in my hair and my hands were on her waist. The kiss just got hotter and hotter. I took off her shirt and observed her body.
"Your so fucking beautiful." I said
She quickly took off my shirt. She just stared. She then started kissing my collar bone down. She slowly took off my bra and I undid hers. I kissed her and took off her pants. I took off my pants as well. I started too palm her.
"Y-y/n." She moaned
"Shhh, baby." I said taking off her underwear after I took off mine.
I picked her up and carried her too her bed. I laid her down and kissed in between her breasts. I then kissed down. I licked her inner thigh and she shivered.
I smirked and shoved two of my fingers in her. She moaned loudly. I began too pump my fingers in and out. She moaned and moaned. It was adorable.  I loved it. It sent me over the edge. I took my fingers out and licked them. I laid on top of her and kissed her. We both jumped too the door slamming open.
"What the hell?!" Mike exclaimed
"What the fuck are you doing here?" You asked
"Mike leave." L said
"No." He said
"Now." She said
"Don't you tell me what too do you slut." He said smacking her
"Get the fuck out now!" I said throwing him out the door and locking it
"Are you okay?" I asked walking back over too L who was now under blankets
"Yeah I'm used too it." She sighed
"Listen baby, your the best thing ever. He's a peice of shit who doesn't deserve you. I love you. Your the best." I said cuddling her and throwing the covers back I top of us.
"Is what we're doing okay?" She asked
"Of course it is." I said
"So why don't we see two girls walking around kissing?" She asked
"Girls like girls like boys do. Just like one amazing Hayley Kiyoko said." I finished
"Girls like girls." She smiled before we fell asleep

Sorry it's short. But it's an update so, it works? Hope you enjoyed. Hope your staying safe. Bye!