Chapter Thirteen

I was trapped between a wall and a hard place...

That hard place being Grayson Hart.

He looked sexier than ever, shirtless with only a pair of dark jeans on. His delicious chest and abs on display for my viewing pleasure, his arms taut with muscle as they caged me in on either side.

"Eyes up here beautiful", he whispered sexily as he used his thumb and hooked forefinger to gently lift my head up.

My eyes glanced over his strong jaw, then his plush pink lips, up his straight nose and finally to those hypnotic blue eyes.

"Why do you push me away Leah? Just let me pleasure you like we both know I can", he said, eyes dark with lust. His head dipped down and I held my breath and shivered as he bent his head down and left soft kisses on my exposed shoulder and moved up to my neck.

A certain spot between my neck and shoulder that he kissed made me release a low moan. He chuckled in return at the effect he had on me. One look back into his eyes and I could tell it was a boost to his already gigantic ego.

He was enjoying this too much...and yet so was I. The anticipation of all the pleasurable things he'd do to me had me dripping on the floor like I was some kind of leaking faucet.

"Here's what I'm gonna do my little goddess. I'm gonna rip these clothes off you, kiss every inch of this beautiful, sexy body of yours, and see just how many times I can make you come tonight. And if you hold back any of those delicious moans I'm spanking that fucking ass. My goal tonight is to have you screaming my name as you take this cock, do you understand", he asked in a smooth, seductive, yet dominate voice, edged with sexiness.

Holy hell..

He spent a few moments in that spot slowly kissing away my resolve before continuing up and to my jaw and trailing his fingers softly down my body until they dipped into my jeans and panties and right to my pussy. Instead of giving me the pleasure I so longed for he held his hand there, making no further movements as I tried to keep myself from pushing myself into his hand.

He kissed the corner of my mouth and then looked me in the eyes as both of us began to breathe heavier with anticipation. The air was thick with lust around us, it was suffocating yet intoxicating.

"Tell me what you want, la mia dea", he breathed against my lips as his eyes searched my own.

"You... I want you Gray-"

Suddenly he attacked my lips with his own and...

I jumped up in bed as sweat covered my entire body. I looked around my room hazily and after my mind pieced together my dream I groaned in annoyance and fell back, laying my head back on my pillow.

The remnants of the dream were still vivid in my mind, and I could feel the evidence of my reaction to it soaking my panties.

How did I go from nightmares of Jordan to wet dreams of Grayson?

I could still feel his hands running down my body, and his lips caressing the inside of my thighs as his fingers worked magic on my insides. His deep voice and sexual words coaxing me closer and closer to my release.

This was the 4th wet dream I'd had of Grayson in the past 2 weeks and sure at first it was pretty hot and good but now I was having all this pent up sexual drive with no where to put it. Not even my own fingers were any help.

It was starting to really irritate me.

"Good morning sunshine", Kyra smiled walking into the room.

She was already bright, bushy tailed, and dressed to perfection like usual.