Chapter Four

"Take it off right now. How did you go from a hot ass work outfit to looking so simple", Kyra asked in a disappointing manner as she looked over the outfit I had put on for tonight. It was a simple grey button up crop top and regular skinny jeans with a pair of black boots.

"I thought it looked cute", I pouted as I plopped myself on my bed as Kyra went rummaging through my closet.

So much for trying to change..

"It's cute for a trip to the library, but for a night out with a really sexy guy? No bueno", She explained.

"Also word around the building is Grayson came to see you in your office this morning. I never saw you as an office sex person but I'm proud of you", Kyra smirked my way before turning her attention to the clothes and shoes in my closet.

It was best I sit back and let her do her thing, she was a fashion designer after all so she definitely knew what to wear more than I ever could. I mean look at what she was wearing.

Kyra was wearing a black lace bodysuit, high waisted skinny jeans with a black belt with two gold circles at the buckle, and velvet red pumps. Her black hair was straight, smokey eye, contour, foundation, highlight, perfect red lipstick, and a simple gold necklace.

"Not funny, he just stopped by to see me I guess. But what's gonna happen if Mrs. Hart finds out her son is making visits to my office? What will she think of me? Is she gonna think I'm trying to climb through the company by using her son" I asked as I stared up at the ceiling.

"She's not gonna think that at all Leah, you're overreacting. I can assure you the only thing she's gonna think about is how you and her son are gonna make the cutest little babies the world's ever seen", Kyra replied right before Beck came in.

Beck looked very handsome in a white shirt under a leather jacket, black jeans, black shoes. His outfit reminded me of back in high school when every other girl had a crush on him.

"What's taking you guys so long", he asked as he watched Kyra at work as he leaned against the wall next to my bedroom door.

"Look at Leah's outfit and you'll understand", Kyra said.

Beck looked towards me and studied my outfit for a second before holding in a laugh as best as he could.

"You look like a 70's church girl who's saving her virginity for Jesus but her asshole for Johnny boy who sits at the pew across the way", he said without missing a beat. I gasped in shock and pouted as Kyra burst with laughter.

"Which is why she will instead be changing into this", said Kyra as she laid out an outfit next to me on the bed. It was a velvet royal blue cropped shirt, high waisted ripped skinny jeans with a black leather belt, and thigh high black heeled boots.

"Its sexy without being too revealing", she noted.

"Then get to it and hurry up, Grayson will be here soon", Beck nodded before leaving my room and closing the door behind him.

When he was gone I changed into the outfit quickly and did my make up. A black smokey eye, winged eyeliner, contour, foundation, highlight, and my usual burgundy matte lipstick. Once that was done Kyra re-straightened my hair a bit with my bangs out freely and with that I was done.

"Are you sure this looks okay? It's not too much is it", I asked Kyra nervously as I glanced at myself through the mirror. My ass looked huge in these jeans.

"Are you kidding, Grayson is gonna drool all over the floor when he sees you. I'm telling you Leah I think it's fate that he was at that photoshoot", she smiled as she finished my make up.