Chapter Seven

"I shouldn't be mad."

"Nope."

"Or even jealous."

"Nope."

"We are two single, grown ass adults who can do whatever and whoever we want."

"That is completely true."

"If he wants to rub his crotch on some blonde chick he has the right to do so. Like I would have the right to dance with any man I want to."

"You've got a point," Kyra agreed as she kept replying to my statements.

"Then why do I feel so frustrated and why do I want to make him jealous", I sighed as I paced my office feverently.

"Would making him jealous even actually help the situation", Beck asked as he, Talia, and Kyra watched me pace in my office as they ate McDonald's.

Kyra threw a fry at him and rolled her eyes at him. Talia raised her eyebrows at him pointedly and he shrugged before picking the fry off his shirt and eating it.

"You have every right to feel this way Leah. Despite you guys not being official, he constantly made you feel like you guys were a thing. Grayson said for weeks that he wanted you and repeatedly asked you out", Kyra explained.

"But I turned him down, I turned him down every time. I don't have the right to feel so hurt and angry, but I'm not sure how to stop either", I groaned as I plopped into my office chair and placed my head in my hands.

"I kept saying no, its only fair he move on. I knew this would happen, I knew he wasn't serious. But yet I stayed optimistic and look where it got me."

"Why don't we do something tonight? Let's go out to eat or something", Kyra suggested.

"Yeah let's go clubbing", Talia smiled excitedly.

"Nice try squirt. How about Dave and Buster's? Kyra and Leah can have a few drinks while I beat Talia's ass in arcade games", Beck smirked.

"You're on, I've been meaning to pay you back for cheating on that game of air hockey all those years ago", Talia smirked back.

————

Later on that night I was looking at the mirror with a new found confidence burst.

Because damn did I look good.

Even though it was only Dave and Buster's, I wanted to prove to myself that I could do it it. That I could look sexy and hot if I tried. I didn't want to spend the night wondering why I couldn't have looked like that girl in the photo with Grayson.

I was rocking a rose gold satin cami tank top with a cowl neckline, a pair of high waisted black ripped jeans, a pair of doc marten boots, and a black leather jacket.
My hair was pulled up into a messy high ponytail and I had done a complete full face of make up with rose gold glitter eyeshadow blended in with a more neutral pink, rose pink highlight, and lip gloss over my lips lined with a dark brown.

"Damn cousin you lookin' good", Talia complimented as she came into my room.

"Thanks, I figured I'd at least try to show that I can be just as sexy as any other girl out there", I smiled.

"Oh. My. God. We are so taking pictures all night. And I hope both Jordan and Grayson see it and feel like shit for the next 2 weeks", Kyra smirked as she came in as well.

We took a few selfies, some with Beck even, and then we took Beck's car to Dave and Buster's.

Once we got in the stares we got were instant. I could feel every pair of eyes on me, some lustful and some filled with jealousy. But instead of letting it scare me I tried to imagine the stares fueling me. I made my way to the front desk were the male worker sat with eyes dead set on my chest.