Chapter Ten

"Here it is... the perfect beach spot", Beck smiled as he stopped rolling the cooler and dropped the beach chair he had been carrying.

"Didn't you say that about another spot not five minutes ago", smirked Kyra who had been holding her beach chair and the bag that carried her things.

"Maybe; but I'm sure this is it. We got lots of sun and waves over here, there's no trash and its not too noisy", he explained.

"Well its good you've settled on this spot because if you had made us keep walking you would've had to carry me as well", sighed a very tired Talia as she dropped her chair and bag onto the hot sand.

"Well the sooner we get things settled, the sooner we can all relax and enjoy the sun and sea", Grayson added as he came to stand next to me. I could only imagine how tired he was since he had been the one holding the overhead beach tent.

Within the first fifteen minutes we were able to set up the said tent, place all our chairs underneath it, and settle the cooler with our drinks and food in the middle so we could all reach it.

"I hope you're paying attention Lee, you're mans about to give us all quite the view", Kyra whispered in my ear. I looked up to see Grayson was basking in the sun and unbuttoning his white short sleeve shirt.

"He's not my man Ky", I said softly even though I was obviously staring at him in anticipation of just what lay hidden under his shirt.

"Stop the madness, whether you guys get together now or 3 years from now... we both know he's yours as much as you're his", she chuckled before walking away as Grayson looked up and his eyes locked with mine.

"Enjoying the show over there mia piccola dea", he asked smirking at me.

"What show? I was just trying to look at the water which you just so happen to be standing in front of", I explained rolling my eyes as I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. I could try and play it cool all I wanted, but the sight of Grayson shirtless was heavenly. He wasn't overly muscular or anything but he had prominent biceps, triceps, shoulders, lower V, pectorals, and a six pack I'd honestly love to just eat ice cream off of.

I hated that he always had such a huge effect on me. He could look at me and I'd be enthralled with the emotions held in his stormy blue eyes.

I wondered if he truly felt the same way that I did. Did I have the same effect on him? Would there ever be a chance where I'd make him stop and stare like he does to me?

And then I remembered all the times I ever caught his attention. When we first met, the night at the club, before that horrible date with Mason.

Maybe I already had that effect on him...

So, I swallowed my anxiety and stepped into the sun as well, right in front of Grayson. I looked up into his blue eyes and with self confidence I didn't even know existed within me, and I removed my light wash jean shorts.

I watched with an internal smirk as Grayson's smirk vanished and he watched in awe as the shorts fell down to the sand and I stepped out of them. I watched as his blue eyes slowly ran up from my feet, up my legs, and stopped and stayed where my thighs and hips were.

"Dio abbi pietà di me. Come fa la sua pelle a risplendere al sole in quel modo", he said in Italian.

*God have fucking mercy on me. How does her skin even glow in the sun like that?

"Mind letting the class know what you just said", I asked as I took off my yellow cropped tank top to reveal my bikini completely. It was a simple triangle bikini with thong like bottoms but the strings and underwire were bright yellow while the rest was black.