What was that?

Tori

I groaned as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. If I didn't have to get up, I wouldn't. I laid in bed, deciding how I wanted to approach Elias about what he said last night.

"Yo, Goober!" Deacon yelled.

Ugh, why Deacon? I don't have the energy to deal with his shit. I rolled over to my window and opened the screen, sticking my head out.

"Damn, has Elias seen what you look like when you first wake up? You're hideous," Deacon declared.

"And you're an ass. What do you want?" I asked with irritation creeping into my voice.

"I talk to Gia. I think I'm making headway," Deacon said, nodding.

"Please tell me you aren't trying to make a move on someone who caught their boyfriend, my brother, locking lips with your brother," I said, giving Deacon a look.

Deacon gave me a sheepish look.

"You're an idiot," I said. I shook my head and pulled it in, then closed the screen. I needed to talk to Gia, but I still had to talk to Elias.

I got out of bed and stopped in front of the mirror. Ugh, my hair is sticking up all over the place. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to pee. After I finished and washed my hands, I saw Gabe in his room. I went to check on him to make sure he was okay.

"Damn, Tori, you look rough," Gabe declared.

"Why does everyone keep pointing that out to me?" I asked, feeling annoyed. "It's not my fault my hair has a mind of its own." I pointed to the rat's nest on my head.

Gabe looked at me as my left eye twitched.

"Are you going to talk to Gia?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, but not yet. I don't want to get something thrown at me," Gabe said.

"You need something thrown at you for being a dumbass."

"You're not helping."

"I'm your sister. I am helping to make you see the truth."

Gabe gave me an annoyed look. What did he expect? Should I tell him how bad I feel? We're siblings. I pivoted on my heels and smacked into something. I rubbed my nose, then noticed Elias.

I closed my eyes, scrunching my nose. Oh, why?

"Nice hair," Elias said, pointing to my hair.

"Do you mind? I haven't showered yet," I huffed.

"Well, that's gross."

I shook my head and walked away towards my room. I walked over to the bed and crawled in, throwing the covers over my head. Sunday is a day of rest.

The covers got yanked off of me as I stared at Elias. So much for my day of rest.

"So about yesterday," Elias mentioned.

I propped myself up on my elbows. "Do you mean when you mentioned what you love about me?" I arched an eyebrow.

Elias pushed my legs over and sat down on my bed.

"Yeah," Elias said.

"I know you didn't mean it," I said.

"I did," Elias replied.

My bottom lip became slack as I stared at Elias in disbelief.

"Last night, I accused Nate of dishonesty and realize I'm a hypocrite," Elias mentioned while looking at me.