CHAPTER - 20

AUTHOR'S POV

"What is the condition dad?", Yadavi asked her father-in-law curiously.

"I want Teerth to join my law firm if you want me to take the case", Rithik Shekawat, Teerth's dad replied.

"Dad, Teerth has studied MBA right? Then how can he join your law firm?", Yadavi asked him in confusion.

"So, your husband didn't tell his biggest secret yet? The secret which he didn't disclose it even to his friends. I will be honored to say this now. Teerth actually studied BBA.,BL and then did his masters in business management as he wants to start his own wedding planning company. Just to hide that he is studying law, he choose a different college from his other friends. Not even his ex Dayita knows about it. The best part is he is a gold medalist in law", Rithik finished by disclosing the biggest secret of Teerth.

"Dad, he is not interested in law that is the reason he never wanted to take it as a profession maybe. And as his father you should support it, moreover he is really good in doing his work. That is why their wedding planner company has reached this height. I think you should not force him to join your law firm", Yadavi said without any fear.

"If he is not interested then he would've not got a gold medal in that", Rithik again kept his point.

"Even I scored hundred in Maths in my 10th class that doesn't mean I love maths. I was forced to study that. If this is your condition then we don't want your help Mr. Rithik Shekawat. We will get a best lawyer", saying this Yadavi held Teerth's hand and was about to leave when Rithik stopped them.

"Asuresh requested me to take this case and be on his side. I first thought to decline the offer. Now, I am telling you both that I am going to take the case. You can go to any lawyer in this country they won't be ready to stand against me", Rithik said with pride.

"We will see that dad", saying this Yadavi pulled Teerth with her and left for their house.

Teerth was in utter shock because no one has ever dared to speak to his dad in that tone, including himself. When he confined to his dad that he never wanted to be a lawyer, that day a big volcano got exploded in that house. His mom was the one who supported him. After a year when their company got up, he got his own house from his money without anyone's help. The difficulties what he faced is only known to him. Not even his friends, as he didn't want to upset them. Even for his graduation, he didn't call them though he was the one who was getting gold medal. The ride to their home was very silent. Neither Yadavi nor Teerth spoke a word.

After reaching their home, Yadavi changed herself into her nightwear. Teerth was thinking about his dad's saying.

"I think I should join the law firm", Teerth said to Yadavi who was making dinner.

"Teerth why do you want to do something which you are not interested in? We will find a solution don't worry", Yadavi said calmly.

"I know dad very well, from my childhood I have seen him. I know all his moves, when he takes a case he knows exactly how to make people emotionally unstable and that is how he wins the case.", Teerth said without any emotion.

"You know a lot about dad and his cases", Yadavi looked at him

"I do admired him once for standing up for justice but when I came to know that he is the one who is breaking justice then I never wanted to be a lawyer. I do love law that is why I got a gold medal. Many times my friends used to mock me saying that just because my father is a lawyer even I am prosecuting them like a lawyer by asking valid points. But they never know that I, myself is a lawyer", Teerth smiled.

"Don't worry my handsome husband we will get a lawyer who can fight against dad. Tomorrow we are meeting your friends right, there we will decide. Now help me in making dinner", saying this Yadavi gave him the knife and vegetables to cut.