CHARACTERS

AGASTYA ALOKNANDA – 31 years old. Husband of Lopamudra. Has a daughter who is 4 years old named Adhamya. One of the CEO of "YAARIYAN WEDDING PLANNERS (YWP)". He is one of the genuine persons you can ever meet. He is not like the other CEO types. Though his father has his own textile industry, he chosen interior designing as his major course and also excelled in it. He started his own firm with his friends and now it is the India's top most wedding planning agency.

ONKAR PAREKH – 31 years old, one of the most eligible bachelors of India. He is also the CEO of "YWP". He is the charmer of the group. Girls fall on his feet for one look but his heart is with someone else who he cannot get.

TEERTH SHEKAWAT – 31 years old, he got married a year back with his family friend daughter Yadavi. He is also one of the CEOs of "YWP". He is sweet with everyone except his wife. His past haunts him still.

WRIDESH DUBEY – 31 years old, eligible bachelors of India. He is the coolest in the whole gang. He is funny too. His parents are seeing a girl for him so that they can tie him in the bond of marriage. He is the only son of his parents actually adopted. But they never once treated him like so and he also knows about it.

LOPAMUDRA ALOKNANDA – 30 years old, sweet woman now. Wife of Agastya. They are married for five years now. She is working with her father-in-law as CO-CEO in his textile industries. A loving mother, a caring daughter-in-law as well as a best friend anyone can have. She is the nerdy of the group.

EKIYA IRANI – 30 years old. Daughter of the famous industrialist. Beauty queen in their whole gang.

DAYITA CHAWLA / DESHPANDEY – 30 years old. She got married three years back with one of the best entrepreneur Mr.Asuresh Chawla. Her parents loved her more than herself.

YADAVI SHEKAWAT – 29 years old, wife of Teerth. She is a fashion designer by profession. Her parents got her married to their best friend's son after she returned to India. She was working in Australia so far. Now she started her own small designing firm six months back to make herself busy.

MEANING OF THEIR NAMES

AGASTYA – ONE WHO HUMBLES EVEN MOUNTAIN

LOPAMUDRA – LEARNED WOMAN

ONKAR – THE PUREST ONE

TEERTH – HOLY PLACE

WRIDESH – BLESSED

EKIYA – KINDNESS

YADAVI – GODDESS DURGA

DAYITA – BELOVED

I ALWAYS WANT MY CHARACTERS TO HAVE UNIIQUE NAMES WITH MEANING... I KNOW THE NAMES MAYBE DIFFERENT BUT I AM SURE YOU ALL WILL GET ALONG WITH THEM ONCE THE STORY PROCEEDS!