LAST CHAPTER

Dear all,

I want to complete the story at any cost and don't want you all to wait any further. I will summarize how I wanted to end the story. Sorry won't make any difference I know. But I went through and still undergoing a lot of depression in my personal life. Writing is an art which should come from peace of mind. But my mind is not at peace for the past one and half years. I went through a lot in my personal life. Being my readers, I request you all to pray for me to tackle all the difficulties I am facing in my personal life. I hope this chapter will the end of this story. If you want to know more about anything kindly write in comments. Thank you!

AUTHOR'S POV

Dayita would have got a call from Asuresh's best friend to inform her that Asuresh was murdered by his own father also Asuresh predicted about his father and transferred 60 percent of his properties on her name and other 40 percent on the name of Adhamya. Till Adhamya turns into a mature woman, her parents will be the guardian of all the properties. Also, Asuresh has left a letter for Dayita and another letter for Yadavi. In that letter he would have explained why he did all the bad things. He would have addressed to Yadavi that he actually loved Anahitha and really wanted to marry her but his father drugged him and that influenced him to rape Anahitha. Before he confesses all these things to Anahitha, she suicided. It actually broke him into pieces, he even wanted to surrender himself to police for what he did to Anahitha knowingly or unknowingly but his father blackmailed that he would kill his mother. That's what he has been telling him for the past twenty years. Asuresh still couldn't find where his mother was. Just to save his father he kept numb. Whatever he spoke to Yadavi during that time was just acting. He wishes her all the best for her future and also that the NGO which he was running has been transferred to Yadavi's name so that she can work for the well being of the women who need help in this society.

In the letter given to Dayita, he said that how many ever sorry he asks will be less for what he would have done to her. That was also because of his dad's blackmail. It was his dad who found out that Dayita is pregnant with someone else's child and he kept a choice in front of Asuresh that he had to choose between child or Dayita. Dayita was more important to him than the child. So, he made her abort her child. He also confessed that he started falling for Dayita day by day, but his dad was very superstitious that if it was a girl child that borns from her then it will ruin their family because of which he added abortion pills in her food whenever she turned pregnant. To be honest, he wanted a girl child, whenever he saw Adhamya he rekindled all the bad memories which Dayita went through. He also added I wish this time if it is a girl child, kindly name her Anahitha. Though she will be his daughter by blood, never to tell her that Asuresh is her father instead to tell her Wridhesh as her father. He also assures her that Wridhesh will give her a lot of love which she deserves in her life and also wishes her all the best for her future. He asks for a request that is to find his mother whom his father captivated and kept for a long time.

All the friends became numb after reading these letters. One side they all felt pity for Asuresh, the other side they wanted to fulfill Asuresh's last wish, that is to find his mother. They started spying on Asuresh's father and at last found where Asuresh's mother was and freed her from that dungeon after 20 years. After escaping her, they took her in front of Dayita. They needed no words, they both just hugged and cried in each other's arms. On the way to their mansion, Teerth already said everything that happened to them due to Asuresh's father's deeds. Asuresh's mother didn't react at first but she being the elder one accepted everything that happened. She even spoke with Wridesh's parents and fixed their marriage.

Teerth fought the case against Asuresh's father and won the case successfully. After his victory, in the press meet he gave an open statement that he will continue being a lawyer and will fight for the women who are undergoing domestic violence or any kinds of harassment.

Ekiya's parents fixed her marriage with India's most eligible bachelor and she also accepted the marriage proposal as Onkar is not responding for any of her efforts. On the day of engagement, Dayita, Yadavi and Lopa spoke to Onkar and made him realise his own feelings for Ekiya. He reached the venue and proposed to Ekiya in front of everyone. Everyone laughed out loudly seeing Onkar begging Ekiya to accept his proposal. Onkar's mother who was present there, twisted his ear and said atlast now he got some brain to propose to Ekiya and this engagement is between Ekiya and him only. He is that so-called 'most eligible bachelor'. Within 15 days, they both got married too.

After a few months, Dayita and Lopa went into labor on the same day. Lopa gave birth to a cute boy whom she and Agastya named Eshaan whereas Dayita gave birth to a beautiful girl whom she and Wridhesh named as Anahitha as Asuresh's last wish. On the birthday of these babies, Yadavi and Ekiya announced their pregnancy as well. Yadavi gave birth to twins a boy and a girl, on the other side Ekiya gave birth to a boy. Even after having so many babies, Adhamya was everyone's favourite.

After 20 years, when Adhamya brought her boyfriend Shivam who was her childhood frenemy too to her home. Her dad and her three uncles took four hours of interview with that poor guy and then only agreed to their marriage. On the day of her wedding, they threatened Shivam if their princess ever shed a tear they'll cut him into pieces. Adhamya's brothers, her blood brother Eshaan and Yadavi's son Aadit and Ekiya's son Shaurya (Adhamya considers them also as brothers only) were no less than these four.

Dayita and Yadavi both are running the NGO successfully. Teerth has become India's most famous lawyer for his social activities and also the cases in which he fights for women in the society. Agastya, Wridhesh and Onkar made their wedding planners as a worldwide business. Lopa's textiles are considered to be the most affordable as well as the quality textiles in India. Ekiya wanted to be a full time house wife and she started taking care of all their kids. Now, all their kids' favourite is their Ekiya aunty.

In the end, they all choose their love and friendship over everything!!! Love and friendship conquered all!

That's how the four pairs got a happy ending!!!