CHAPTER - 10

LOPA'S POV

I entered the room with two glasses of milk and one glass of hot chocolate. But I saw that the things in the room are fully scattered and a small puppy is sitting in the middle of the room. I know who did this.

"AGASTYA ALOKNANDA", I shouted at the top of my voice as much as I can.

Agu and Adhu both came as if they don't know anything about it.

"Why are you shouting as if someone passed away?", he kept hands on his ears.

"Don't worry, soon someone is going to pass away. And you know who that is? It is YOU. What the hell is this puppy doing in our bed room and just look at the room. It will take at least an hour to clean the mess it created.", I said and place the plate in the side table.

Adhu and Agu were looking at each other.

"Will you both answer now?", I again raised my voice.

"First stop shouting yaar Lops. It is not good for you and our baby. If you are going to be angry with me all the time then my other princess will also be angry at me", saying this he placed hands on my stomach. But this is not going to distract me. I slapped away his hands and got the collar of his t-shirt and pulled him closer.

"Tell me what is this puppy doing here now otherwise get ready to sleep outside the room", I warned him.

"Fine fine don't throw me out. Adhu just asked a puppy from me if she wants to forgive me so I got her a cute puppy. And you know what I named him "Ostwald".", he said and went near the puppy.

"If you bought the puppy then get a dog house and keep it outside the house. Or inside the house but not in my room. Why did you keep his name as Ostwald?", I told him very strongly.

"Come on Lops just because you hate dogs don't ask me to keep it outside. What is wrong in the name Ostwald?", he said patting the puppy's head.

"I don't hate dogs, I am just scared of it and you very well know why I hate the name Ostwald.", I gave him a look that stated I am going to kill you soon.

"Mumma you are aflaid(afraid) of dogs? Mumma Oshwald(Ostwald) is a good name", Adhu asked me.

"Yes princess your mumma is so much afraid of dogs", saying this he started laughing hysterically.

I threw a paper weight that was kept in the side table towards Agu. Chuck! He got that on time.

"Just because of you it started remember", I said to him angrily.

I still remember that day, I was just five years old. We were having fancy dress competition in our school. I was dressed up as carrot. There will be a dog near our school whose name is Ostwals. That dog used to play with Agu all the time after school. I don't know what he said to his ears that day when we had fancy dress competition. After the competition it started barking and came towards me as if it will bite me anytime. This guy started laughing immediately. I just ran to my mumma when she came. From that day, I am scared of dogs.

"Oh come on Lops you still remember that day. It didn't even bite you it just barked at you as you dressed differently", saying this he again started laughing.

"Mumma, chee(see) he is cheweet(sweet)", Adhu started patting the puppy's head.

"See I am telling you both finally either you both stay inside the room and take the puppy outside or you both also leave the room with it. Choice is yours", this time I said very strictly.

"Chill Lops, I got a dog house for Ostwald which is in the backyard. I will leave him and come", saying this Agu left and with him his tail Adhu also gone.