CHAPTER - 5

AUTHOR'S NOTE

A VERY HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU ALL! I TOLD YOU ALL THAT THE UPDATE WILL BE ON SATURDAY BUT I AM BUSY TOMORROW SO I AM GIVING YOU TODAY ITSELF. PRAISE ME FOR THAT GUYS! THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON TUESDAY ONLY. I AM BUSY ALL THESE FOUR DAYS...

HAVE A SAFE DIWALI... MAY THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS BRING YOU ALL LOTS OF HAPPINESS, HEALTH AND WEALTH IN ALL YOUR FAMILIES... 

KINDLY SHARE MY STORY! PLEASE IT IS A KIND REQUEST. TO ALL MY SILENT READERS, DO VOTE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT MAKES ME TO WRITE MORE...

ONKAR'S POV

I came to Agastya's home to give away the papers that he asked for. I know he is very keen in getting this marriage contract as it is going to be our biggest deal and the worst part is we are not helping him. But what to do his ego is not letting him to ask help from us and our egos are not letting us to help him. I wish he understands what he is doing soon before anything happens.

I saw Adhu was running towards her room from Agastya's room she had left footprints and I think she is bleeding. Shit! What happened to my princess. I just followed her behind, before she could close the door I went inside. She is almost shivering.

"Adhu, princess what happened?", I asked her by pulling in my lap.

"On.. Onki uncle... Dada.. Dada.. he ...", before she could complete she fainted in my arms. I saw her foot which had a bigger piece of glass poked inside and also blood is flowing a little more. I took out that piece very carefully and tied my kerchief in her foot immediately. Her temperature is also raised drastically. When I was about to pick her up, the door open and Lopa was standing there with full on shock to see Adhu's condition. She just came running and took Adhu in her lap.

"Onki, come let's take her to hospital", this is the first word she spoke. I can understand the pain in her voice. I took Adhu from her as I felt she can't carry Adhu all alone and also she is pregnant.

When we were going out of Adhu's room, Agu and Ekiya came towards us. Agu was about to come towards us, when Lopa asked me to ignore both of them and just take Adhu to the car. I am sure Agu was shocked by this statement.

I drove as fast as I could and we reached hospital in 15 minutes. I already asked Lopa to call my mom and tell her that we are reaching her hospital. We both together immediately admitted Adhu. Lopa was shattered to see Adhu's condition. I still remember when Adhu had her first vaccination more than Adhu, it was Lopa who cried the most. Agu was teasing her for that continuously for crying but a mother's love is the purest of all. Suddenly I felt a weight on me, which broke my thoughts.

God, Lopa fainted and I was about to pick her, before that two arms picked her up. Agu was standing there.

My mom came towards us and asked to admit Lopa, so that she can make some tests on her. A nurse came and asked for Adhu's parents signature. But Lopa is not here and Agu was with Lopa now. So, I signed as her guardian and it's my mother's hospital. I called all my friends by that time. Avi shouted in phone itself by swearing a lot of cursing words. I am shocked to hear her speaking like this.

My mom and Agu came together with Ekiya. Oh so this chudail(witch) is still here. I was the one who asked Adhu to call Ekiya as Chudail and I think she deserves some other name now.

"Mom, how is Lopa?", I asked her. By that time, all our friends too reached there.

"See, I won't lie to you all. I told you already to keep her out of stress. But seeing Adhu's state no mother will be happy. Agastya, you are not a kid. You have a kid and also a baby on its way. Grow up for god's sake. If you are thinking about going to your past, then remember this. You can marry someone else after loving someone accepting that as your fate. The society will accept to that and many people's life in this world are like that only. But after marriage if you love someone, it is not called as love, it is called as AFFAIR", My mom stressed the word affair and looked at Ekiya.