CHAPTER - 11

DON'T SKIP THE AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLO EVERYONE!

I HAVE NEVER SET ANY VOTING LIMITS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE SO FAR... ALL THE READER WHO KNOWS ME FROM MY FIRST STORY VERY WELL KNOW ABOUT IT... BUT BOTH MY STORIES ARE NOT GETTING ENOUGH NUMBER OF VOTES NOT EVEN 30 OR 50 VOTES... I HAVE SEEN AUTHOR'S WHO HAD BEEN SETTING 100 OR 200 VOTES AS A TARGET BUT NEVER ONCE I DID LIKE SO... I HAVE ALWAYS GIVEN UPDATES REGULARLY TOO.. KINDLY ALL THE SILENT READERS DO VOTE WITHOUT FAIL... OR YOU ALL CAN DIRECTLY ASK ME TO DISCONTINUE THE STORY IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT IS WORTH IT... CHOICE IS YOURS WHETHER I SHOULD CONTINUE OR JUST LEAVE THE STORY... PLEASE VOTE... 

~KiruthiJay.

AUTHOR'S POV

Ekiya asked everyone whether she can say something to which Yadavi asked her to tell her opinion.

"If you all don't mind can I make the arrangements for Adhu's birthday? Mom and dad already told me that every year these four good for nothing men will select her dress. I don't have the energy to fight with them for that but can I make the arrangements alone, Please please. I swear I won't make any mistakes", Ekiya kept on pleading.

"I don't have any objection as it is always Agu who does the arrangements. So, if he agrees then I am ok with it",Lopa told the truth.

"I already made the arrangements Ekiya but if you want to do it then you can manage everything. I will give you the contact details of the concerned people", Agastya accepted.

"Are you sure you will be able to handle it alone? You are totally new to this event managing things.", Wridhesh asked her doubt fully.

"Give her a chance Wridhi even you didn't become an expert in a day I suppose. If you don't remember even after doing so many events you screwed up the menu of Mr.Bhansal's wedding remember. Just at the last moment Teeth I mean Teerth found out and rectified it", Yadavi said.

"Ok fine I accept that was my fault but I didn't make a big mistake ok instead of chicken biryani I ordered mutton biryani. What is the big deal?", Wridesh gave an annoying explanation to which everyone looked at him like "You will never change".

"Let's start the shopping", saying this Yadavi pulled Dayita, Lopa and Ekiya with her. Onkara and Agastya both together went to pick Adhamya. But she ran to Teerth.

"I will be with Teeth uncle", saying this she showed her both the hands up for Teerth to pick up. Teerth gave a victory look to Onkar and Agastya.

"Jerk", Agastya and Onkar said together.

"Come princess we will shop for you", Wridesh said and went to the kids section. The ladies started shopping for Adhamya's birthday first. As all the men already said to them to pick their dresses too with them now that also is added in their list.

"Yaar Lopa try this dress", Yadavi gave her a dress which ended till her knees.

"Avi I am a mother of four year old child and you are giving me this dress", Lopa said and Ekiya and Dayita looked at her like "You are impossible".

"OFFO Lopa she is not asking you to wear this on party. Wear it after the party", Dayita said and winked at her.

"Why will I wear a dress like this after the party and I don't want to waste money", Lopa said and started seeing other dresses. Ekiya pulled her hands.

"Go and Try this dress now", Ekiya gave the dress to Lopa.

"You girls are so adamant you know", Lopa said with fake anger.