CHAPTER - 33

TEERTH'S POV

I can't believe that Yadavi has hidden such a big thing from me. I thought she has some trust on me, she loves me and also, she is being honest with me. But everything got broken when she spilled the truth that she was hiding from me all these days. I have to speak to Dayita about this but before that I have to confirm once before I speak about this. After leaving Avi in the resort, I directly went to our home. I directly went to my room and turned on my laptop. I went to the folder where I have saved all the birthday videos and photographs of Adhu. I started seeing the video and confirmed everything. I was shocked at first to digest the truth but I had no other choice. I composed myself, after sometime I started thinking how to solve this issue. Then I got an idea, I started driving back to the resort and got ready. I saw that Avi also woke up and asked her to get ready. When I was returning to hotel, I got a call from one of the hospital staffs of Onki's mother that Wridhi is admitted in hospital due to some accident. So, I am sure even Dayu will be there. I took Avi also with me. After asking all the details, I went and stood in front of Dayita.

"So, Dayu tell me the entire truth what happened on the day of Adhu's first birthday? Don't lie, I already got to know everything from your new secret keeper friend. Thanks to your husband, who spoiled my anniversary", I said in a cold tone.

"Tee.. Teerth", Dayita whispered.

"I SAID TELL ME THE TRUTH", I shouted at her.

"STOP IT TEERTH. IS THIS THE WAY TO SPEAK TO HER? YOU WANT THE TRUTH, RIGHT? I WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH", Wridhi shouted. Atlast, he spoke. I know he will for sure if I raise my voice against Dayu.

Everyone there stood shocked. Except me.

"So, enlighten me with the truth", I told in a sarcastic manner.

"I.. I am sorry Dayu, it was... it was me who you slept with that day. I was not in my senses and even you were so drunk that night. I swear on my mom, I was not in my senses. Only in the morning, when I woke up, I was stunned to see it was you who I slept with. I immediately went away from there. My guilt was killing me from inside that I slept with my best friend and also who is my other friend's girlfriend. The most unexpected thing was your accident Teerth after that you all know what happened. Till today, I was dying in guilt sometimes I couldn't face Dayu that I destroyed her life. I couldn't face you also sometimes that I betrayed you. Maybe, that's why god gave me this punishment. Today I am lying in the hospital bed by almost after facing death", Wridhi said so much guilt.

Dayita broke down into tears and she fainted then and there. I asked Onki to take her to the ward. I know it would be shocking for her but this is the ultimate truth. I already saw in the video that Dayu and Wridhi were entering the room together. I slept in a separate room that day after the party. Moreover, I was the one who was keeping Adhu with me all the time, so I didn't touch alcohol.

I turned towards Wridhi and started speaking, "Your punishment is not lying in the hospital here, your real punishment was the death of your child in Dayu's womb itself", I said with much difficulty.

"What are you saying Teerth?", Lopa asked me.

"Yea I am sorry Wridhi, Asuresh got to know that Dayu was pregnant with someone else's child. That is the major reason why he was torturing her till now", I told them.

"But that doesn't give him the right to torture a woman.", Agastya said firmly.

"We will fight for Dayu together. I am not backing out", I also said firmly.

I turned towards my beloved wife. There she stood with so much guilt, fear and tears which was flowing from her eyes continuously.

I walked towards her, "Trust and honesty is the base of any relationship. You have not been honest as well as you broke my trust. I am disappointed with you Avi. I wish once you told me all these things. I myself, would have cleared everything to you. But you didn't utter a single word to me. I said everything to you before our marriage itself, you should have thought atleast once that why would I hide this to you? You never trusted me Avi. You were afraid that I will leave you that's the reason you didn't tell this right?", I asked her controlling my anger.

"Teerth.. I ... I thought that... I don't know what to say", she swallowed her saliva that clearly shows she is afraid. I don't want to create any more drama in this hospital. Already many things happened.

"I am going to take my final notes for the case Agastya. Tomorrow is the hearing. Ask everyone to come. And you Wridhi, better sort out everything with Dayita. No more running away from this issue. Wridhi, god is giving you another chance to make your mistake right. So use it wisely.", I told him and went to my sweet Noddy, my Lopa.

"I don't know what to say. I won't ask you to forgive Avi and Dayita. But think from their point too Teerth", Lopa said. I sometimes wonder what this woman is made up of. She always thinks about others more than her.

"You take care of you and your upcoming cutie pie. Also don't forget my Adhu", I smiled at her and kissed her forehead and left giving one last glance to Avi.

YADAVI'S POV

I stood there like a statue without knowing what to do. I disappointed him, I broke his trust, I was never honest to him. Is this what he thinks of me? I thought we will start a new life, but my life ended before it started.

I felt someone tapping my shoulder. Lopa was there.

"I know you are shaken by many things right now. But trust me, even Teerth is broken, not because of Dayita and Wridhi. Because of you, you want to know why? He started falling for you very hard. We fight with people who we love more, when they are not trusting us then who will trust us in this world? Go and speak to Teerth. He needs you", Lopa said.

"But Dayu", before I complete, Agastya came and said " We will take care of these two people. You go girl, you guy is waiting for you. Teerth will be a little adamant in the beginning but he will melt like a candle soon".

I bid them goodbye and went to home. I never knew that another cyclone entered our marriage life. 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW NIGHT 9 PM...

DO VOTE, COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT...

A VERY BIG THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN...

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.. KINDLY SHARE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT...

LOVE YOU ALL...