CHAPTER - 27

AUTHOR'S POV

Ekiya started to walk towards garden for checking the arrangements. But she didn't notice that they were tying woods for the sangeet event in the huge terrace of Kashyap's Villa. Ekiya was already upset with Onkar's behavior. One of the wood piece fell down from a worker's hand. Ekiya was lost in her thoughts but Onkar's eyes were on Ekiya's figure alone and he didn't listen to any of Samaira's talk. He noticed the wood that was falling from the terrace. He called Ekiya's name but it was too late. Ekiya turned towards Onkar and exactly at that time, the wood fell on her feet. Ekiya sat down holding her leg and the wood was pretty huge that she couldn't remove with her efforts. Onkar and Samaira rushed to the spot. The workers who were working in terrace came down. Onkar removed the wood which was above Ekiya's leg. Ekiya started shouting in pain. Samaira asked her to get up with her and Onkar's help. Ekiya tried but she failed.

Onkar didn't think for a moment. He lifted Ekiya in his arms and took her to the car. He didn't listen to anyone there and directly took her to his mother's hospital. He admitted her and asked doctor to do her medication. He signed all the forms that are required for her to admit there. His mother was not there when he took Ekiya to hospital. After sometime, a doctor who was appointed recently came to Onkar.

"Mr. Onkar, your wife is alright now. Thank god, she didn't have any fracture but she her muscle got twisted. It will take three to four days, then she will be alright. I gave prescribed some pain killers and medicines for her. Also I think she is upset about something too. She said she came out of coma before some time only. It is better to keep her happy as much as possible. Don't upset her too much, it may lead to many other complications.", saying this the new lady doctor left.

Onkar was shocked when she first addressed him as Ekiya's husband. But he was not in a state to argue about that. He just listened to all her instructions patiently. The time doctor left. Agastya and Lopa entered the hospital.

"What happened to Ekiya, Onki?", Lopa asked Onkar.

"We got a call from one of our employees that a wood fell on Ekiya's legs", Agastya said how they get to know about Ekiya's injury.

"She is fine just a muscle twist", Onkar said.

They all entered the room in which Ekiya was admitted. Ekiya looked at them.

"How are you? Are you Okay? Tell me how this happened and who was that stupid guy that dropped wood from terrace. I will kill him with my bare hands", Lopa was keep on saying many things in a hurry due to her hormones.

"Lops you are showing now, your baby bump is so cute", Ekiya was admiring Lopa even in her pain.

"I am asking about you idiot girl and here you are admiring my baby bump", Lopa asked her angrily.

"I am also asking about your bump. I am telling you now itself, I know you made Avi as Adhu's god mother but for this baby I will be the god mother ok?", Ekiya asked Lopa childishly as if a kid asking for candy.

"Ok fine mam, you will be the god mother of this baby. Now tell me how are you? Is it paining too much?", Lopa asked again.

Onkar and Agastya were looking at each other giving both Lopa and Ekiya an unbelievable look.

"Is this the time to discuss about god mother of baby?", Onkar whispered in Agastya's ears.

"Don't speak loud. Otherwise Lopa will make me sleep in guest room", Agastya whispered.

"What are you both whispering to each other?", Lopa asked them.

"Nothing", both said together.

"Onki, what were you doing at the time when wood fell in Eki's leg?", Lopa asked Onkar.