CHAPTER - 38

TEERTH'S POV

Today is the second hearing. I am going to take my turn today. I don't know what I am going to do is right or wrong but I have to do this, for every girl who is facing this domestic violence. If today I can't stand against my dad then he will surely win this case. I won't let that happen. For that I am ready to burn myself.

"Are you ready Teerth?", Yadavi asked me. I just nodded. I am hurting her in the process. It has been two days that I spoke to her. I was in turmoil myself that I forgot about her. I turned towards her and held her hand. I pulled her and hugged her tightly like my life dependent on it.

"Teerth, are you crying?", she asked me. That's when I understood that tears were falling from my eyes without my consent. Damn it!

"No, I am fine Avi", I told her and let her go.

"Teerth, you can tell me anything you want", she said me with many emotions in her eyes.

"I am really fine. Today is going to be our day Mrs. Teerth Shekhawat", I told her and kissed her cheeks.

Then we both left for the court. I didn't even call Wridhi and Dayu after the hearing. I didn't speak to anyone for the past two days. I know what I am going to do is a very big step in my life but I have to do this. I can't back out now. I have chosen my path. Avi was driving the car, only when the car stopped I came back to earth. My friends were waiting for me.

I got down from the car and went near them.

"Teeth, were you sleeping for 48 hours or what? You didn't pick any of our calls. Even Avi said that you rarely respond to her. What is all this?", Lopa started questioning me. I think she should be a lawyer.

"Offo, how is Adhu handling you? You are just keep on questioning me yaar, give a break.", I told her and hugged her.

"Teerth, she is right. Is everything ok?", Dayu asked me. I just nodded.

"So, Mr. Teerth Shekhawat whom are you going to question today?", Onki asked me.

"Surprise", I said and we all went inside the court. I looked at my dad who was showing me a evil smirk which stated that he is so confident that he will win. But he don't know what bomb I have kept for him which is going to bombard everyone's life especially mine.

The judge entered the court hall and then he asked me to begin my enquiry.

"So, whom do you want to question Mr. Teerth Shekhawat?", the judge asked me.

"My lord, I want to question Mrs. Radha Rithik Shekhawat, the one and only wife of Mrs. Rithik Shekhawat", I said. Yes, I am going to question my mom.

AUTHOR'S POV

After Teerth said his mother's name, everyone in the hall got stunned.

"What the fuck dude! Why the hell is Teerth pulling Radha aunty into this", Wridhi looked at his friends.

"I think he is going to do something stupid which he is going to regret", Agastya said.

"Guys, first calm down. Teerth is more sensible than anyone here. Whatever he does, he would have thought about it ample of times. I am sure that he won't let anyone down", Lopa gave them some hop.

"I hope the same Lops.", Ekiya said and held her hands. Avi was still in a shock and stunned to see her MIL. Mrs. Radha Rithik Shekhawat entered the court. Poor woman, little did she know what her son has planned for her.

"Mrs. Shekhawat, when did you marry Mr. Rithik?", this was the first question of Teerth.

"Objection my lord. I think this question has no relevancy with this case", Rithik shouted.