CHAPTER - 26

DAYITA'S POV

Wridhi's mom already said that she has seen a girl for Wridhi. I was so excited to meet her. But the person who entered was the one whom I never dreamt of. She is Asuresh's Personal Assistant and also his keep too. I told about her to all my friends already. Wridhi immediately said no for this alliance.

"Why are saying no for this alliance Wridhi?", aunty asked him with anger. I know she was extremely excited for this alliance. She wants Wridhi to marry as soon as possible. I can understand her feelings. But this girl is not the right one for Wridhi, he deserves someone better.

"Mom, do you know who she is? She is that prick Asuresh's PA not only that also his keep", Wridhi said to her.

"Ask your son to control his tongue Sulochana. How dare he say something about my daughter?", that bitch's mother roared.

"Oh please aunty, ask your daughter whether what I am saying is a lie or truth?", Wridhi said confidently.

That girl was standing there as if cat got her tongue. How dare she even try to destroy my Wridhi's life. He is such a sweetheart. He is a kid. I wish he gets married to someone who is equally childish and full of life like him.

"Mom, come we will leave. There is no use in standing here. And Mr. Wridhesh, you already have a bitch in your home who is standing next to you", she said pointing out me.

"If you speak one more word about Dayu, I swear on god that I don't know what I will do this moment", Wridhi shouted. The next moment they all went away.

"Dayu, I am sorry dear. I don't know that she is Asuresh's PA", aunty apologized to me.

"Oh please, Sulo aunty, don't ask sorry. You are like my mother. I know you would have never bought that girl if she is of that character", I told her so that she can calm down.

"Don't worry aunty, we will search a good girl for Wridhi and get him married as soon as possible", Onki said and hugged aunty.

"You all don't want me to be happy right? Always get married, get married other than that nothing comes to your mind. Moreover, Onki ponki you get married if you want. Let me live peacefully. Marriage is like suicide yaar", Wridhi said and fell on sofa.

"TOTALLY", Agu and Teerth said together. "EXCUSE ME", Lopa and Avi raised their eyebrows. These two are in big trouble.

"Anyways, the good thing about today is we can have yummy food made by Sulo aunty", Onki said and went to the dining hall.

I noticed that Ekiya is so much disturbed and she ate very little during dinner too. She was out of the world in our conversation. I think Onki's words pierced her heart. I don't know why Eki is doing all this but I know one thing that she is not someone who can hurt a child. For sure not Adhu, she is Lopa's child. Eki always said to me that she is indebted to Lopa for giving her so many friends. She can never do any harm to Lopa at any cost. I am sure of that. I think I should speak to Onki about it.

"What are you thinking?", Lopa asked me.

"Don't you think that we have to speak to Onki about the way he is treating Ekiya, Lops? I mean they are going to work together and somewhere I feel Samaira's presence is going to bring a lot of trouble in our group", I told her what I felt.

"Even I feel the same", Lops agreed with me.

After the dinner, ice cream was served. Wridhi was busy with Adhu. Teerth and Agu were busy talking about something. We both called Onki so that we can speak to him.

"So, beautiful ladies why you both called me?", Onki asked as if he don't know for what we called.

"So, you really don't know why we called you", Lopa asked him angrily.