CHAPTER - 12

LOPA'S POV

I was happily chatting with Dayu and Avi, when we heard that announcement which broke my heart.

One of the guests made that announcement.

"Ladies and gentleman, I am happy that I am doing my daughter's wedding with the help of Yaariyan Wedding Planners. Mr. Agastya has proved his ability in his presentation. I am happy to be a part of today's party. Please put your hands together for Mr and Mrs Agastya Aloknanda", after the announcement Agu and Ekiya entered the stage.

"What the fuck is this oldie saying Mr and Mrs Agastya?", Dayu screamed almost.

"I think we should stop everything immediately", Yadavi was about to go to the stage when I stopped her.

"Lopa leave my hand..", before she continued I spoke my heart.

"Why do you want to stop this now? This is the reality of my life. If I would have not married Agastya five years back then this would have been the reality", I spoke my view.

"So you are saying if someone introduces me as Mrs. Teerth on Avi's and Teerth's anniversary that will be right?", Dayu asked me. I don't know what to say for that

"No it is not. Because I am Teerth's past and Avi is Teerth's present and future. Same goes for Ekiya too. She was Agu's past. Now she has no right on him. Ekiya's boyfriend can be your husband Lopa, our society accepts that but your husband can never be Ekiya's boy friend again. Their relationship will be called in some other name", Dayu explained.

"Exactly. Whatever Dayu said is perfect. I am going to stop this nonsense now", Avi was about to go when that man made other announcement.

"I think the couple together with their daughter should cut the cake", that man said.

It tore me into pieces. Now even my daughter is not mine. God, what I did to deserve all this?

Adhu was in Agu's arms all this while. She started to wriggle a little which made Agu to let her down. She directly got down from the stage and came near me.

"Mumma come. Let's cut the cake", Adhu said while pulling my hands.

All the guest looked at me and Adhu. I lost all my sense at that time. I hugged her tightly and cried my heart out. The feelings which was inside me all this while came out when my daughter called me mumma.

"Mumma why are you clying (crying)?", Adhu wiped my tears.

"I am sorry Ladies and Gentleman. Mr. Kashyap has mistaken me by seeing with my friend Ekiya. Many of the people here already know but some may not.", saying this he came down from the stage. He gave his hands for me to stand.

"She is my wife Mrs. LOPAMUDRA AGASTYA ALOKNANDA. My biggest pillar of strength and support.", Agu said by keeping hands on my waist.

Agu made me and Adhu to come on stage. Ekiya got down immediately. We three cut the cake together to which everyone cheer us.

"I want to make another announcement folks. We are expecting another member to join our family.", Agastya said and people shouted loudly.

Adhu gave her first piece of cake to her father as usual. Then to me and kissed my tummy.

Here comes the trio who is going to fight again.

"Adhu baby you are going to feed me right", All three said together. But Adhu went to Dayu and Avi and fed them next. All her three uncles face fell down.

Then she came to her favorite Onki uncle and fed him. Next to Teerth and at last Wridhi. I feel bad for Wridhi, he tries his best to make this girl his fav but this girl is doing all her tantrums. Atlast, she went to Ekiya and fed her too.