CHAPTER - 49

I am back but still I have exams though. I gave my words to be back though. I will try to give one or two updates a week for sure. Thank you for being patient. I am sorry for being a late author. Keep supporting. Pray for me without fail.  It is a short chapter I am sorry but I will try to write a long one soon...

LOPA'S POV

I am feeling happy that dad has passed all his property on Agu's name. He deserved it, I am sure that he will take my dad's empire to the next level. After reading my dad's letter he got very much stressed and emotionally weak I think, he fainted all of a sudden. Onki and Teerth took him to our room and placed him on bed. Adhu started crying seeing her dad like that. Thanks to Avi that she was there to handle her. I sprinkled some water on his face. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at us.

"What happened?", he asked like a typical person who wakes up from coma.

"Well nothing, you were in coma for three years", Onki said for fun.

"WHAT?", Agu yelled and seeing me pregnant he realized that it was just fun.

I asked dad (FIL) to call a doctor anyways. He arrived and checked him.

"Nothing to worry Mr. Agastya. You have been in stress I think also somethings had made you emotionally vulnerable. Many think that men are very much stronger in handling emotional situations. But the truth is no. We are the ones who keeps everything inside and hiding our emotions infront of the world to show us strong. I think you should start letting your emotions out. You have a wonderful wife who can understand you, she will be able to guide you in a better path", the doctor said.

"The reason for my stress itself is her", Agastya murmured. I pinched his hands as I was sitting next to him.

"OUCH", he shouted. "What happened Agu?", my mother-in-law asked him with concern.

"Nothing mom. I think doctor's words hit Agu really hard.", I smirked saying that.

"Take care yourself Mr. Agastya.", saying this he left. Adhu came and hugged her dad tightly. She has hidden her face in the crock of Agu's neck and started whimpering. Agu was saying some sweet words to her so that she can become normal.

"Lopa, I think you should stay here for some more days. If you want we all can stay here for some more days till everything becomes normal", Dad suggested. I gave him a nod. Even I want to stay here in my home. I have so many memories here to cherish.

"Can I ask you something?", Wridhesh asked us breaking the silence.

"Yes, you can", I told him.

"What was in the letter you wrote for Agu that he immediately proposed the person who wrote it?", he asked with a lot of curiosity.

"Don't you think you are invading our private space", Agu chuckled on my comment.

"Well, if you guys didn't brought this thing to limelight then it was your private space. Now, we all know about it so tell nah", Dayita supported him.

"Don't you think you are too much supporting him?", Agu pointed at Dayita.

"As if Lopa won't", Wridhesh defended. Something is cooking between these two for sure.

"I don't have the letter", I said bluntly.

"I have", Agu accepted. "We are in my home then how did you have that letter here?", I asked him. He gave me his sexy smirk and asked Adhu to bring his wallet. He took out a piece of paper out of that.

"You keep it with you all the time", I looked at him with amusement.

"Well, this is the most precious thing someone has ever written for me and I felt on top of the world when I read it. So, whenever I felt sad, I used to re-read it again and again.", he said.

"Can you read it Lopa? Let us listen the words from the person who wrote it", Dayita said dramatically.

I took the letter from Agu. I don't want that letter. I know each and every word I wrote. How can I forget the best thing of my life? I opened it and started reading what I wrote for Agastya, to the man I loved.

Dear hubby,

Yes hubby, because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. At first, I thought it was just a mere attraction or infatuation but as the time went on I got to know that it is pure love. I think now we are mature enough to understand the difference between love and lust. You are the love of my life Mr. Agastya Aloknanda. I wish I could explain you how much I love you in words but even if I search the entire Oxford dictionary, I couldn't get enough words. I know how much you miss your mother. Every year when you visit her graveyard, I know the tears you try to hide from any one, I know how much lonely you are in between our friends, I know how much you desperately need someone to lean on their shoulder and cry to let all your pain out. I promise you that I will be both a wife and mother to you. I know I may never fit in your so called perfect girl, but I will definitely try to be your best girl. Everyday in my dreams, I am just seeing you and me cuddling with each other with our two kids. Everyday I want to wake up in your arms, so that my day shine so bright. Every day I want to fight with you so that you can try to gain my forgiveness. Everyday I want you to ask me to tie your tie as you don't know how to tie it. Everyday I want you to play with our kids and share our story so that they can understand what is true love. And the day this stops, I want that day to be the last day of both of our lives. Remember, you have to handle all my moody character like I can handle yours. You have to take care me like your queen like my dad treats me as his princess. I won't tolerate any kind of flirting with other girls too. Your eyes should see only me, like I see only you. So, Mr. Agastya Aloknanda, will you give me your surname to me and make me your lawfully wedded wife?

I don't know when I closed my eyes and started pouring my heart out. I just kept the letter near to my heart. My thought broke out only when I heard.

"Yes", when I heard that word I looked into Agu's eyes, I just saw love in his eyes. That "yes" which I always wanted to hear all my life has been heard today. We both hugged each other.

"I will hug you two too", saying this Adhu came and hugged us and we kissed her cheeks together.

"PERFECT", Our friends said together with the camera on their hands.

"Well Lopa, you don't have to worry. I think he had eyes only for you all these years, he's just not mature enough to understand it. Even you don't remember the locket which you wore in your childhood but how he remembered, that is more than enough to prove how much his eyes were there for you", Onki said.

Onki got that letter from me and looked at Agastya. "You are the most brainless creature I have ever seen", Onki said looking at him.

"Why?", Agu asked him.

"Because the handwriting is enough to say that it is Lopa's", he gave back the letter to him.

"But this was Ekiya's handwriting right? I mean she is the one who used to help during our school days by giving her notes, so I thought it was her handwriting", Agu said another truth.

"It was me who gave the notes. I don't want to give it to you directly so I used to send via Ekiya", I blushed.

"Here you go another secret. You guys have a lot of hidden secrets man", Wridhesh mocked us.

"As if you don't", I defended Agastya.

"I have something to say too", Ekiya entered the scene. She was quite all this while. What does she have to say now?

DO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR VIEWS IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...

FOLLOW ME FOR REGULAR UPDATES...

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON SATURDAY...

THANK YOU...