CHAPTER - 21

AUTHOR'S POV

"Guys, Chawla group of industries wants us to conduct their inauguration party of their new branch", Ekiya said happily. Everyone got stunned when they heard it.

"Tell them we don't want to do it", Teerth said to her angrily.

"But why, I have heard they are the best in India", Ekiya said looking at Teerth weirdly.

"We are wedding planners Ekiya not inauguration planners", Wridhesh supported Teerth.

"But it is a great opportunity to prove ourselves in front of many more industrialists", Ekiya insisted.

"Guys, you can take the assignment. I don't mind", Dayita said.

"Just keep quiet Dayu. Ekiya, tell them we are not interested", Agastya also said strictly.

"BUT WHY?", Ekiya shouted.

"Because the Chawla industries you are talking about belongs to that prick Asuresh. He has insisted to take you the party assignment so that he can trap all of you in his plan", Yadavi said to her coldly.

"I.. I.. am sorry I don't know about this", Ekiya whispered.

"Even if you knew about this, you would have done the same. Because you just know to worsen the things not to solve it", Onkar said bitterly as usual.

"Onki, please.", Lopa pleaded him to keep quiet.

"Ekiya just focus on the projects we have already. The new project which we have signed now in latest with Mr. Kashyap's daughter wedding. Kindly you and Onki take care of it as I have some other commitments and also I have to take care of Lopa as she is pregnant now. She is not taking care of herself at all. You were the only one who was with me when I did the presentation for Mr. Kashyap's daughter's wedding. So, I hope you can manage it with Onki. Wridhi will look upto the other pending projects. As Teerth have to focus on the case of Dayita from now on. So am I clear?", Agastya asked everyone.

"NO", Onki shouted and everyone turned their head towards his side.

"Onki, Wridhi will be busy with the other projects that are going around. Ekiya is new here. She doesn't know how we will work and also what should be done at the right time? And come on, it is not the first time you are working with her together. You both already did your college project together right? Think like that and support her.", Agastya said.

"Exactly, that is why I am saying no. We both killed each other almost while doing the project, if you remember", Onkar said.

"You both got the best project award too from your department if I remember correctly", Dayita said smiling at both of them.

"I don't have any problem working with Onki, if he treats me good", Ekiya agreed to what Agastya said.

"Onki, come on do this for me atleast yaar", Lopa requested him.

"Fine, I will do this project with this Chudail", Onkar said without thinking that he called her Chudail.

"You are the one who taught Adhu calling Ekiya as Chudail", Lopa stared at him.

"Lops, I am saying the truth", Onkar said in his carefree voice.

"This is not right Onki. Saying Wridhi is not taking bath, making her call Ekiya as Chudail, what are you inculcating her? Teach her good things Onki for god's sake. She is exactly doing everything whatever you say. If you are going to teach her all these things, then I won't let you meet Adhu for the next week", Lopa warned him.

"You are not going to do that", Onki said pointing his index finger to Lopa.

"She will, if she didn't then I will. Grow up Onki. Adhu must learn good things not like this. She is already being very naughty.", Agastya supported Onkar.