CHAPTER - 36

AGASTYA'S POV

I woke by 5 am today and was looking at my wife who was sleeping peacefully in my arms.

"You have been looking at me for the past one hour, Agu", Lopa lifted her eyes and looked at me. These eyes, they have some magic in it. Whenever, I look at her eyes I am drowning in it. This woman, is the most precious human being I have in my life. Yesterday, she thought of leaving me. Never, in my life I will allow that. If that happens, then that will be the last day in my life.

"Mr. Agastya Aloknanda, I am asking you something", saying this she pinched my hands. "Ouch", I whined in pain.

"What is your problem? My wife, I will look at her whenever I want", saying this I pulled her more close.

"Agu yaar leave me, I have to get ready and should go to hospital. Don't know, what will be the situation there. Also, we have to go to court today. Today is the first hearing remember. Come, get up", saying this she pulled away from me.

"I have a better idea. Why don't we take bath together? Save water, save time", I winked at her.

"Dada", we heard a sleepy voice at the entrance of our room.

"Go and give bath to your princess. She is waiting for you", saying this Lopa immediately went inside the bathroom.

I took Adhu to her bathroom and made her ready. After that I went to my room, there my wife was getting ready. I also got ready as soon as possible. Because we have to pick up Dayita and even I am scared a little about hearing.

We had our breakfast and went to the hospital. We met the doctor who we know on the way. He said that Ekiya is also admitted due to her health conditions. He said about Ekiya's health issues infront of Lopa.

"You know all these things before itself right Agu? Then, why the hell didn't you tell anything to any of us?", Lopa started throwing daggers at me from her eyes.

"Lopa, listen situation was not correct at that time. That's why I didn't say about her health to anyone. Only her parents and I know about it", I told her but I know she will not get convince that easily.

"You are impossible", saying this she went to Ekiya's room. She stopped at the entrance itself. I looked at the way she was looking. There Onkar was sleeping next to Ekiya in chair.

We both went inside and started shaking Onkar.

"Two minutes more mom", Onki said in sleepy tone.

"Onki you idiot wake up", Lopa almost shouted. Ekiya also woke up with the sudden noise. Onkar got startled and fell down from the chair.

"Lops, why are you shouting like a monster in the morning itself? I feel pity for the baby growing inside you", before Onki could complete Lopa threw a pillow on his face.

"Don't you dare speak other word. First what did you do to Ekiya? I am sure you said something bad to her that's why she is in this condition", Lopa asked him by narrowing her eyes. Onkar's face gave me the image of a thief who got caught by the police. OMG! Onki you are screwed today.

"No Lops, it is not his fault. I didn't have anything from yesterday. Also, I donated blood to Wridhi right, this also made me little weak. I will be fine", Ekiya saved Onki. But I know, this is not true. Something is extremely wrong with these two.

"Are you saying the truth?", Lopa asked her once again.

"Trust me Lops, I am fine", Ekiya said and got up from the bed.

"You both go and get ready. Directly come to the court for the hearing on time.", I told them. They both went away. Lopa strictly said Onkar to drop Ekiya at her house and also to pick her up from her house to court. He gave her a look "Am I a driver to her?".

Then we both went to Wridhi's room. There was other shock. Dayita and Wridhi were sleeping hugging each other.

"Ahem", we both made sound together. They both woke up and saw their situation and immediately Dayita woke up from the bed.

"Dayu, go and get ready. We have to leave for court right. Here, I bought dress and also breakfast for you. Go soon", Lopa said to her. She nodded her head and left.

"Can I also come to the court?", Wridhi asked.

"Wridhi in this situation how can you come?", I asked him.

"Please yaar, even I am a evidence that Asuresh is trying to kill Dayita right", Wridhi said.

"He has a point Agu", Lopa told me.

"Let me speak to the doctor first about your discharge", I told him and left to see the doctor.

AUTHOR'S POV

The doctor gave permission for Wridhi's discharge but has asked him not to strain for anything. Also, he should come to hospital every two days until he becomes well. After that, all the four left to the court.

IN TEERTH'S HOUSE

Teerth was getting reading to go to the court for his first case. He was nervous, scared also a little. Yadavi understood this, and went near him.

"Are you ready Mr. Lawyer for your first case?", she asked him with excitement.

"I am scared actually, what if I do something wrong?", Teerth asked her like a child.

"Then you can correct that in your second hearing. Teerth I have full confidence in you. I know you will handle everything perfectly. Because my Teerth is the best", Yadavi said and kissed him in cheeks.

"Your Teerth huh?", Teerth asked her raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, only mine. Now, come down. Have breakfast and then we can leave for court. Lopa said that they left from hospital already", Yadavi said.

Teerth and Yadavi left for the court and reached there on time. They saw their friends, Onkar and Ekiya also joined them.

"So, you are ready to go against your father", Teerth's father came and started speaking about him for going against his own father.

"No, you are wrong dad. He is going against wrong people who are treating women like their slave. He is standing against someone who is treating women like a use and throw thing. He is standing someone who is thinking that women are only for pleasure of men. He is standing against someone who thinks that women cannot do anything. He is going against someone who has high name in the society and doing cheap things. Teerth should not be ashamed, dad. You should be the one who should be ashamed for supporting a monster like Asuresh", Yadavi spoke for her husband in front of everyone.

"Dad, your blood is running inside me. I also have the same determination you have. You always say right "We should never lose a case". Today I am saying the same, "I will never lose this case".", Teerth had a winning determination in his eyes because of his wife.

They all entered the court room for their hearing. Asuresh also came with his father to the court. The judge came and the case began. Teerth's father asked Dayita to come for his investigation.

Dayita that time didn't know what was coming to her... The following things that happened was something her friends never imagined in their dream...

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

NEXT UPDATE : SUNDAY...

CHECK OUT THE PROLOGUE OF ANGEL OR DEMON... VOTE FOR THE PROLOGUE AND COMMENT ABOUT IT...

KINDLY VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER AND COMMENT ABOUT IT...