CHAPTER - 51

AT LAST I AM BACK... I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE EXTREME DELAY... I GOT ENGAGED WITH MY PERSONAL WORK.. WILL SURELY TRY TO GIVE YOU UPDATES ATLEAST ONE A WEEK... ONCE AGAIN SORRY... THIS IS JUST A SHORT CHAPTER... I WILL TRY TO DRAFT A LONG ONE NEXT TIME... I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR WAITING PATIENTLY... 

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone looked at Lopa with a lot of curiosity. What will Lopa ask to Ekiya? Will she seek her revenge? Because what Ekiya did to Lopa is more than betrayal. But at the same time everyone knows about Lopa very well. She is not a person to seek revenge from someone. She always forgives anyone easily. She has a heart of a gold.

"What do you want from her Lops? Ask her ", Yadavi initiated the conversation after the dead silence which was prevailing in room.

"Eki, will you be my best friend again? Without being rival, just best friend no more revenge nonsense and all. We can start everything new, like a new day, like a new beginning. I want my friend Ekiya back who used to share all the gossip with me, who used to make me try all the modern clothes though I am not fascinated about it, who used to make me bunk classes, and lots more fun. Will you be my best friend again?", once Lopa completed her sentence Ekiya rushed and hugged her tightly which made Agastya fell on ground as he was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Ouch, you both women are crazy", he whined like a child.

"Who the hell asked you sit at the edge of the bed?" Lopa shouted at Agastya.

"Hello woman, it was your friend who pushed me away just because she had to hug you", Agastya got up from the ground.

"Excuse me, you have a hippopotamus body but can I do for that?", Ekiya shouted at Agastya.

"You look like a sloth all the time, you sleepy creature", Agastya counter attacked her.

"SHUT IT", there came a voice and they all turned towards the voice that commanded them.

Adhu was standing by keeping her both the hands on her hips as if she is the commander of their crew.

"Adhu baby, where did you learn this word?", Lopa asked her as Adhu never spoke like this.

"Mumma, I was watching Hally Potteh and the Haf blood Prince (Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince) with Wridhi uncle. That time Ginny said it to the other players and helped Hally (Harry).

"Wridhi, you fool what are you teaching to my daughter?", Lopa threw a pillow right on Wridhi's face and it perfectly hit on his face.

"Arrey, we saw a movie marathon of all Harry Potter moviesyou're your daughter is also like her father, she exactly learns what not to be learned. What can I do for that?", Wridhi said annoyingly.

"Adhu, stop seeing nonsense with this guy. We will see cartoons", Onkar tried to change Adhamya's mind.

But Adhamya being Adhamya again put Wridhesh into trouble.

"No, Wridhi uncle said we will see Vampire movie twolight (twilight)", she said sheepishly.

"Wridhi, next time you are not taking Adhu anywhere and you Adhu stop watching nonsense stuff with that guy", Agastya said staring at Wridhesh.

"Hello, Harry Potter and Twilight are not nonsense for heaven's sake", Wridhesh angrily blasted at Agastya.

"Yeah, Harry Potter and Twilight are not nonsense, Wridhesh is the nonsense here", Dayita being a potter head supported Harry Potter.

"Ok fine, really shut it. You didn't answer me yet Ekiya", Lopa looked at Ekiya with a lot of expectations. Ekiya had mixed emotions this time. Whether to accept or not, but this time it is not because of Lopa, it is because due to the insecurities she had on herself. Whether she will be a great friend or again she will turn into the revenge mode?

"Everyone deserves a chance Eki. I am sure this time you won't let me down", Lopa said affirmatively.

"I will become your best friend if you let me buy dolls and dresses for Adhamya. I didn't buy anything for her", Ekiya said after thinking. A new beginning for everything.

"She already have four closets Eki. No more toys and dresses please", Lopa's mother mode was turned on.

"I will make a new closet for her too", Ekiya said excitedly.

"Yayeee I am going to get a new closet", Adhu started dancing in joy.

"All you people are impossible", Lopa huffed.

Ekiya hugged Lopa and Adhu came and hugged both of them too.

"I think even you both should resolve your misunderstandings too", Yadavi said looking at Onkar and Ekiya.

"I am not interested to talk about anything now", Onkar said bluntly and left the room.

Ekiya's face fell down. "Hey chill out, give him some time. Men are idiots you know. They take time to understand things unlike us", Yadavi to lighten the mood.

"Did you just say men are idiots?", Teerth looked at her with a "Seriously?", face

"Yes, that's why you Wridhi Agastya everyone took so much time to understand what love is", Yadavi said openly saying that all they four don't have brain.

"Avi, atleast Teerth has some brain. Agastya don't even have one", Lopa said.

"I sometimes wonder, whether god has kept brain inside Wridhi's head?", Dayita joined them.

"Enough. Discussion over. Eki don't worry Onki will come and speak to you after some time", Agastya sorted out everything.

"If you all don't mind, kindly leave me and my wife alone. Also take Adhu with you guys not you Wridhi", Agastya said before Wridhesh came to pick Adhamya up.

Wridhesh scowled at Agastya's statement.

"Come Adhu, we will watch Barbie movies", Dayita held her hand and left.

They all left Lopa and Agastya alone. At the same time Dayita got a call from an unknown number. After attending the call, she dropped the phone and fell on the ground crying....

KINDLY VOTE WITHOUT FAIL... FOLLOW ME FOR REGULAR UPDATES... TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR MESSAGES IT WAS SO TOUCHING... I AM HAPPY AND GOOD... YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES TOO...