CHAPTER - 35

AGASTYA'S POV

Never in my dreams I have thought that Ekiya's mom will accuse Lopa like this. How can she? "My Lopa" has the purest heart in the whole world. Before, I can take her to home, she just left the place. I said bye to Onki and Ekiya and left the hospital. I reached Lopa's home. There she was in a miserable state standing in front of her dad. I heard all their conversation from the beginning. I was shocked to know that it was Lopa's dad who proposed our alliance to my grandmother. Actually, I am happy that he did that now. Otherwise, I wouldn't have got Lopa as my wife also Adhu is my life. Whatever happened was past. The one thing that angered me is she said she is feeling like prostitute. How dare she compare herself like that and thought of leaving me too with Adhu? Now we are even having our second baby. This much stress is not good for our baby. That's it, I am going to keep Ekiya's parents away from our lives. They have crossed the limit. Lopa turned towards me and saw my angry face.

"Agu, I am sorry my dad did this stupidity. You can divorce me and marry..", before she could complete the sentence, I shouted on top of my voice "SHUT UP, DON'T YOU DARE COMPLETE THE SENTENCE. HOW COULD YOU THINK YOURSELF AS A PROSTITUTE MRS. LOPAMUDRA AGASTYA ALOKNANDA? YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT MY LOPA BECAUSE MY LOPA IS A STRONG WOMAN. SHE WON'T BE CRYING LIKE THIS WHEN SOME NONSENSE PEOPLE ACCUSE HER. FIRST AND LAST I AM TELLING YOU THIS "DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT DIVORCE".", I went and hugged her tightly.

"Don't leave me Lopa. My mother left me when I was born, Ekiya left me in between, even my grandmother left me, somehow, I endured all this loss. But if anything happens to you or our children or if you guys leave me I will surely die", I became emotional all of a sudden.

"Agu... You are squeezing me", she spoke with much difficulty.

"Oh, I am sorry", I moved a little away from her.

"Ahem", Lopa's dad did that to show that he is also present here.

"Agastya, I am sorry", he said looking at me.

"Dad, please don't say sorry. I should be the one who should thank you. I am happy that someone trusted me to give his daughter to me without any judgement even after knowing that I had a past with someone. Now, I feel more responsible. I promise you that I will never leave Lopa", I told him and hugged him.

"Dada", I heard my princess voice. She came running towards me and hugged me tight.

"Dada, I want to meet Wridhi uncle", she said with a cute pout. Omg! What will I do now? She and Wridhi has a strong bond which nobody knows. Once Wridhi, was ill, that time also she sensed it and asked to see him saying that see saw in her dream something happening to Wridhi.

"Sweetheart, Wridhi is not well now. You can meet him after two or three days", Lopa handled her.

"Okay", Adhu nodded her head.

"Today we will go to park and also to chocoman to eat ice cream", I told my princess.

"HAYIEE", she again hugged me tight.

I wish my queen and princess stays with me forever...

AT THE HOSPITAL

AUTHOR'S POV

After Agastya left, the situation was getting worse between Onkar and Ekiya.

"How many days you were training your mom to behave like this? I have never seen her once behaving like this to Lopa. They considered her as their own daughter after your accident. It was Lopa who was taking care of both your parents. But today, if she is accusing Lopa like this, then definitely you would have done something that made your mom to speak against Lopa like this", Onkar threw venom at Ekiya.