CHAPTER - 2

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST, SWEET AND CARING FRIEND IN WATTPAD -_Anamika_-. I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER FOR YOU! YOU ASKED ME TO GIVE THE NEXT CHAPTER UPDATE BEFORE THE DATE, SO HERE I AM GIVING THIS UPDATE FOR YOU. I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT. MAY GOD GIVE YOU LOADS OF HAPPINESS, WEALTH AND SUCCESS IN THE UPCOMING DAYS! 

 MAY GOD GIVE YOU LOADS OF HAPPINESS, WEALTH AND SUCCESS IN THE UPCOMING DAYS! 

AGASTYA'S POV

I am Agastya Aloknanda. One of the CEOs of "Yaariyan Wedding Planners" which is now the leading Wedding Planners in India. I am married to my best friend's love interest also my girl friend's best friend. Sounds crazy right? But that is the truth of my life. My wife Lops was my childhood enemy. I still remember the day, when we first met. Though I was only four years old that time, I feel like it happened yesterday. That was the first day of our kinder garden. I was made to sit next to Lops. During break, I asked her to share her strawberries as that is my fav, but that idiot girl said that she won't share with me. So, I pulled and freed her one pony tail and she immediately started crying. That was our first fight. After that we had infinite fights. I never once thought that we can live in the same roof, but today we are staying in the same room for the past five years.

Our wedding was something least expected. I asked my best friend to confess his love for Lops, but that stupid guy never did that. I still feel guilty whenever I see him. But he said that he moved on from her, and now waiting for someone who can rule his heart. I hope so he gets her soon. The best thing that I got through my marriage is my princess, Adhamya. She is the one who rules my heart now. My mother blackmailed us to get her a grandchild. First, I was least interested in children that too with Lops, never in my dream. But when she announced, she is pregnant, I felt over the moon. I started caring for her. At last we got our gift after nine months, our Adhamya. She is just like me. Lops cried more after seeing our daughter than she cried during delivery saying that she was the one who carried her but Adhamya looks like a carbon copy of me, not only features my Adhu has got all my behavior too. She is my partner in crime nowadays.

Everything in my life changed in a gif, five years before. I, myself changed a lot. From a arrogant, idiotic youngster to a responsible man. It is true that when a daughter is born, a father is also born. I also changed a lot after my Adhu's birth. Tomorrow is our fifth anniversary, successfully without killing each other we have crossed five years. I know every year, Lops whispers in my ears at 12 o'clock. But I never had the courage to do that. Maybe guilt is still eating me. It is not that I am stuck with my past, I have moved on for sure. Sometimes our mistakes, never let us sleep. I fall in that category. My one mistake, that changed many people's life. I never want to remember tomorrow. I didn't even wish Lops on our first anniversary. I know as a woman, she also will have many dreams about her husband atleast to wish her during anniversary, but I am not a normal human being.

Like expected, she wished me for anniversary by whispering in my ears. I woke up at 5 am and looked at the two beautiful women, god sent me in my life. One is my wife, other is my princess. What my wife doesn't know is that I am wishing her for anniversary on anniversary early morning without her knowledge. I took the strands of hair that is covering her beautiful face, stuck that in her ears. I wished her a very happy anniversary and gave her a forehead kiss. I also gave my Adhu her fav teddy, so that she can sleep hugging it. I always pray just one thing to god, not to take any more people from my life. I already lost my mom when I was two years old. I know everyone's question will be "How did your mom die when she was the one who asked for grandchild?". The truth is she is my step mom. But she removed her uterus just because she doesn't want any more child for her so that she can give me the whole love. Maybe that is the reason I always obliged to all her request. The care, the love, the affection what she showed for me is something even my own mother wouldn't have given it to me. I lost my love and my grandma too. Now, I don't want to lose anymore people. That is the reason, I strictly said to Lops that I don't want any more children. Because during her first pregnancy itself, she got a lot of complications, though it was a normal delivery. I don't want her to undergo anymore pain.