CHAPTER - 22

AUTHOR'S POV

The first day of college is something to cherish in everyone's life. After the completion of school life, college is the place where we start to see the real world. Everyone would have been treated as kids till the end of our school life but once we enter our college our adolescence and maturity life begins. That is the age where we learn from mistakes, where we start to fulfill our dreams and also where we start to feel the pain of betrayal too. In other words, college life is something that refines us to be a better human being.

Agastya and Wridesh choose interior designing as their major and started studying in same college. That made them more closer too. Teerth choose BBA.,BL., which he has hidden from his friends and chose another college. As everyone knows about Teerth's father, they never questioned him. Ekiya and Onkar choose Information Technology and were classmates. They both joined in the same university with Lopa and Dayita. Lopa choose Textile technology, on the other hand Dayita took fashion technology in the same university. Varun the arch enemy of Agastya also joined the same university with Ekiya and Lopa and also was Lopa's classmate. Though they studied in three different colleges that never distanced their friendship, actually it made them more closer.

In Lopa's college, they conducted a freshman party for the freshers. It is one of the best universities in India with ultra modern rules. So they even permitted their friends to come for the party. Onkar invited Agastya, Wridhesh and Teerth to the party so that he can get some company. But just before the day of the party they announced a new rule in which they stated that all the freshers should come with their partners either it can be their friend or boyfriend or girl friend but they should come in duo. Varun asked Lopa whether she can be his partner. Lopa accepted as she doesn't have any choice. Because Onkar already agreed to go to the party with his new crush Samaira from his class. They decided to tell about this new rule to their other friends.

"I don't know with whom I will pair up", Dayita said worriedly.

"Teerth, why don't you join her bro?", Wridhesh asked him. "Why don't you join her?", Teerth counter asked Wridhesh.

"He is going to bring Niyati, a cute girl from our college", Agastya said with a smirk.

"OOO", Everyone said together.

"Miss Nerdy, with whom are you going?", Agastya asked Lopa looking at her.

"She is going with Varun, you remember your best friend with whom you always had a cold war", Ekiya said with a smirk. 

"Not a bad choice Lops, he had a eye for you from school and now he is utilizing it properly", Wridhesh said teasing Lopa.

"Enjoy Noddy", Teeth gave a thumbs up to her.

"With who are you going Eki?", Wridhesh asked her.

"Unfortunately, she didn't get any vampire to match her evilness yet", Onkar as usual took his chance to mock her.

"Haha, try something better next time Onki", Ekiya said immediately after Onkar's mockery.

"Will you be my partner then?", Agastya asked Ekiya.

"OMG! This is going to be more interesting... Agastya and Ekiya versus Varun and Lopa will be a great competition to see", Dayita chirped.

"What competition?", Onkar, Lopa and Ekiya asked together.

"Offo, I totally forgot to say about it. Actually the main purpose of bringing a partner is because they are going to conduct a pair paper dance competition and also many other duo based competitions. One of my seniors told me this", Dayita said.

"I bet on Varun and Lops. Surely, they will win.", Wridhesh said immediately.

"My bet is on Varun and Lops too", Onkar joined him.