CHAPTER - 34

YADAVI'S POV

I reached home as soon as possible. I was having various thoughts in my mind while going to home. What I have done? I hope Teerth forgives me. At the same time, I am worried about Dayu also now, poor girl what she will be going through now? She was thinking all this while that she lost her virginity to Teerth but it was Wridhi actually. Also, I am worried about Wridhi, I wish he spoke to Dayu before itself, atleast before her marriage with Asuresh. I wish they both were married, then all these things would have not happened.

When I went inside, Teerth was surrounded by his parents and my dad. What is dad doing here? Why he came all of a sudden?

"Yadavi, dear I am sorry I destroyed your life by getting married you to this monster", my dad said looking at Teerth with pure disgust.

Now, what happened?

"Dad, what are you saying?", I asked him.

"Sorry Avi, I never know that my son is someone like this. I would have never destroyed your life if I knew his real character then", Teerth's mom said.

"Could anyone explain first what is happening?", I raised my voice to make them say what exactly they are talking about.

"Asuresh said everything to us regarding Teerth and Dayita's relationship", Teerth's dad spoke.

Teerth was standing there numb, he didn't say single word against this accusation. Why?

"You are believing that Asuresh and not giving Teerth a chance to explain himself", I supported Teerth.

"As if you gave a chance", Teerth said looking at me without any emotions.

"Yadavi, give him divorce. You will get someone who loves you more not him", my dad said.

"Dad", before I complete my sentence, Teerth spoke " I am ready to give her divorce. She deserves someone better". That's the limit, I directly went towards Teerth and gave him a tight slap. I held his shirt collar and started speaking, "You are ready give divorce to me. Wah! Teerth it was my mistake that I thought you started to feel something for me but here my husband is ready to give me divorce without my consent. So, for every mistake I do you will divorce me right? Is divorce the only solution for everything? Is there no value for marriage in this society? I accept it was my fault that I should have spoken to you regarding everything. You scold me, beat me, torture me too but leaving me forever is not the solution. I thought you started loving me Teerth. I thought we can live a happy life but no I was a fool. God, never gave me someone to love.", I started crying vigorously. I turned to my dad, "When did you started caring for me dad? You were just after money all these years. Then suddenly you started loving your daughter. How much money Asuresh was ready to give you? I know you better than anyone dad. You won't do anything without any profit. You got me married to Teerth not only because mom and Teerth's mom were friends also because Teerth's dad is a famous lawyer and you can get any legal help from him. Now, stop doing this "my daughter" drama here and to all you three, you don't have any rights to question my husband. I know how he is and what is his character. Stop giving him character certificate.", I turned again towards Teerth.

"I understood one thing today, that I was never meant to be loved, you want divorce right? fine, I will give you divorce. I will leave this house now itself. Thank you so much for everything Teerth", saying this I rushed towards our bedroom.

TEERTH'S POV

I was perplexed when she said that she will leave the house. I was in so much anger that I forgot what I was speaking. She spoke for me in front of all the elders. I should have thought from Avi's point of view, how much she has faced from her childhood. No, I will make everything right.