three

∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗
Savior

───────

The household is full of joy.

Misa has a get-together with her grandparents. They traveled from Yuki no Kuni and it's lovely to see them visiting. After their exquisite meal, she is stargazing in the backyard. "My dear, it's late." She heard the soothing voice of her grandmother. Her name is Haruna and she is Reiko's mother. "I know but tonight, the sky is gorgeous," Misa responded and smiles at the elderly lady.

Haruna takes a seat next to her granddaughter in the backyard. "I remember when you were so small, you would beg for me to tell you stories under the moonlight." She reminisces on those nights where the two bonded and try to stay warm from the cold. "I was a kid full of curiosity and I still am." Misa laughs softly.

Her rosy pink eyes shimmer when looking at thousands of lustrous stars. Haruna brings up a topic to discuss. "I've spoken with your parents that you have someone who is always on your mind. Is that true?" She wonders about who is this special person. Misa looks down at her folded fingers and nodded her head. "Ever since we started our shinobi life, we developed a romantic relationship. He is also known for being the sole survivor of the Uchiha clan." She began talking about Sasuke. It intrigued Haruna when Misa told her how their bond is unbreakable. He makes her happy but she is feeling perplexed if she should or shouldn't forgive him for running away.

Haruna then grasps the girl's delicate hand in a firm grip. "I understand it's difficult to get through it but you both can still be together. It might take some time but there is always a chance." The older woman's wise words want Misa to believe that Sasuke is still in love with her. Letting out a sigh from her mouth "I missed him and I hope we can see each other again." She sounded wistful yet tries to keep herself from sobbing.

Tears aren't going to make him come back.

A gentle breeze brushed against their skin as the trees rustle. Haruna's ash gray hair glows like a halo forms around the crown of her head. She etches a smile on her crinkle pink lips. "I don't think I've told you this before but during my youthful days, I was friends with an Uchiha." She tells Misa whose eyes widened out of her socket. "Who was it?!" The girl asked eagerly. Haruna let out a small laugh at Misa's reaction. "His name was Uchiha Kagami." The older woman begins explaining about Uchiha Kagami.

Misa learned that he worked directly under the Second Hokage. It was interesting because she read stories about Senju Tobirama that his prediction of having unity would bring hatred for the future. More likely towards the Uchiha Clan. However, Kagami was a comrade of many shinobis. He had a strong devotion to his clan and expressed loyalty towards Konoha as a true citizen.

"I see. So how did you became friends with him?" Misa asked her.

"We cooperated in a mission. My team helped out Tobirama and his people when they went to Yuki no Kuni. I remember Kagami was overwhelmed by how cold it was," Haruna giggled merrily. Just remembering the moment warms her heart. She continues with the story "I once told him 'Try to get used to it' and he did later on." Haruna laughs away like chiming bells.

"I would visit Konoha just to not only see him but the others as well. Sadly, he didn't live longer like everyone else but he was one of the bests friends to remember and never forget." She ended it there. Misa grows amused at their sweet friendship. Also, they had companions that were elite shinobis. It's unbelievable. After the storytelling, they are out like the light.

When the moonlight changes, the rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. The Akiyama siblings go out to an empty training ground for a sparring session.