one

∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗
Heroes Come Back

───────

A dreamy afternoon where the sun is radiant and the blue sky is clear with soft clouds floating.

The ebony-haired beauty looks into the mint green eyes of her great friend. The girls have developed a sisterly relationship. Both of them are trained by the same mentor; they put their heart and soul to become powerful shinobis. They're at the training ground because Tsunade sets out a sparring session to record her students' skills. "Begin!" She demanded.

Sakura and Misa simultaneously sprung their feet into action. The pink-haired kunoichi lets out a battle cry when throwing a punch. Misa blocks her attack by grabbing her fist and retaliates. She kicks Sakura in the abdomen to back away. Misa began to do hand seals "Hana Shuriken: Hikarakuyō!" She performs a jutsu where lavender flower petals hover in the air before hardening and start spinning at a high speed. The floral shurikens aim at Sakura and directly punctured her body. But a log appears from a gust of smoke. Misa frowned because she used the Substitution Jutsu.

Sakura dashed out of the bushes. She lets out a battle cry and raises her balled-up fist. "Shannarō!" A robust strength hits the ground and crumbles in just one punch. Immediately, Misa jumps high up from the surface before getting crushed. She does more hand seals "Hyōton: Samui Kōri Hari!" She performs her next jutsu. The girl uses her bloodline's ice Kekkei Genkai.

Icicle senbons hurls out in thin air. Sakura briskly dodges every one of them and does not get a single scratch. Misa starts coming at a non-human velocity to deliver a punch. The Haruno girl quickly caught it and flings her body over her shoulder. Her friend groans from landing on the dirt but she stands right back up on her feet.

A benevolent smile grace Sakura's face. "You are stronger than I expected, Misa-chan." She compliments the ebony-haired beauty. Misa brings a smile onto her face "You are too, Sakura. That punch of yours surprised me." She was struck by that insane technique. Misa remembers from the beginning of their training, Tsunade teaches Sakura how to improve her strength. This is the first time she performed it with an astonishing result. The kunoichi has established a miraculous ability.

Up until they overhear their mentor's voice. "We are done for today." The girls turned their heads as she makes her way over. "Sakura, you did great defense and that hit was excellent. Misa, your ice Kekkei Genkai was magnificent and the Taijutsu, I'm pretty sure Guy or Lee got some competition." Misa giggles when she mentioned the Taijutsu users.

"So, therefore, I am very satisfied with the overall effort." Tsunade has been mentoring them for two straight years and they indeed have made improvements in their combat skills. "Well, I can announce that you both are winners and free to go do whatever." The Senju disclosed with a positive conclusion.

"Arigatou, Tsunade-sama. You're the greatest mentor." Misa dearly thanked the Senju. Sakura sends a smile of appreciation. Tsunade truly adores her students and hopes for the best of them. The girls began heading home while Tsunade goes back to being the Hokage. Her assistant Shizune has anticipated that she is not going to enjoy doing more work.

✧: *.☽ .* ✧

"Sorry that I almost demolished you." Sakura apologized bashfully.

"No, it's okay. Your attacks were impressive." Misa knew it was a sparring session between friends but she didn't want Sakura to hold back.

While walking, Misa brought up a topic. "So how is Neji?" She asked the kunoichi. Sakura can feel a blush heating her face.