Ground slick with blood.

"entry nr. 5971: why didnt harry potter transmutate his eyeballs so he would not need glasses? doesnt make sense"

after making the note he closed the notebook and let out a sigh.

Alex: its boring here...wonder how Raven is doing?

---Raven POV---

Summer: another successful mission in team STRQ records! HIGH FIVE!

as always her "leader" acted like a child, and to her annoyance, Qrow and Tai complied to her request and slapped her open palm.

children, all of them.

passing by summer not even sparing her a look, she walked toward the evacuation spot, so they could leave this Oumforsaken wildness.

Summer: hey! whats going on Raven? you dont leave a pal hanging like that.

the annoyance said as she stood in front of her. She didnt even noticed when she got in front of her, her semblance is terrifying sometimes.

Raven: im not your pal.

acquaintance? yes. friends? no.

Qrow: cold as ever. Would it hurt you to be nice?

...

Qrow: oh, i get it! you still salty after you broke up with Alex, arent you?

she swears to oum, if not for Tai slapping her idiot brother on that stupid head of his, she would probably kill him.

Tai is cool. she knows when to leave her alone and doesnt bother her when not needed.

(a/n: if you dont remember...Tai in this universe is a girl and is crushing on Qrow.)

Raven: im going for a walk.

She declared, and started walking away from the group, straying away from the path leading to Vale.

Summer shouted something toward her, But she didnt pay any attention.

Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking.

keep walking and never look back, if something stands in your way crush it and keep moving.

this was the Mantra her "father" made sure to nail into her head. Made sure to always be there in the back of her head.

She kept walking.

and when she was way beyond the reach of any civilization, a Raven in the color of a moonless night sky started to fly into the horizon.

Blood Red eyes burning with Purpose. With Purpose to keep walking.

And Crush everything in her way.

flying for hours she felt the rays of the sun slowly disappear, its warm light slowly replaced by the chill of the night.

Keep walking.

She didnt even knew when she entered the Kingdom of Mistral, The sun already rising for the second time ever since she started flying.

Wings burning, Mind hazy, eyes stinging, she finally landed in an area she was able to recognize. She was close to home.