what do god's do?

Alex: i had a nice night!

Raven: well at least one of us enjoyed it.

OOF.

nah, im joking, Alex knew she liked the date, after all she became rich...or is it rich-er? last time she got all the gold from the bastion raid they did in the nether, and now they did a heist/raid on a jewelry shop.

he could swear that he saw Raven mouth water when she saw all the jewelry in there.

but as fun as stealing/killing is...it can be all they do on dates, he should think of something else...maybe he can teach her something? or should he just take her out on a "normal" date to just relax from all the bullshit she has to deal everyday?

he will ask himself that when the time comes, for now lets find something to do.

his and Qrow nightclub/stripclub was already finished and they had the opening ceremony some time ago. And oh boy, was it a big one! can you believe that something like a stripclub was never a thing in remnant?!

seriously wtf, no anime, no (worthy) fantasy movies, even the books are kind of bland! this place completely suck's when it comes to entertainment!!

maybe he should do a good deed and bring some of the stuff he knew into remnant?

well anyway, back to the stripclub. at the opening date he and Qrow were already forced to throw some guys out.

the one Rule they agreed should never be broken is that nobody touches the girl's if they are not comfortable with it!

which is all the girls. If you have a good memory the you probably remember the fact that they got the girls from the street's, so in other words all the girl working here are prostitutes, and all of them didnt like the job they had.

but this? they are not fully naked, man dont touch them without their consent, and all they need to do is dance on a pole! which was difficult to learn, but it was still better then forcing yourself to have sex.

Seeing Qrow and Alex throw customers out made them fell safe here, and the key to a successful stripclub is the girls felling safe and comfortable, because lets be honest here...90% all the money they earn is because of them.

TLDR: Qrow and Alex created the first stripclub on remnant and have now have a legal way of earning money.

they even invited Qrow team on the opening day...and you know what is the funny thing?

...

Tai was a girl....

and apparently have a crush on Qrow...

...

...

...

...

...

still a better outcome then the Futa RWBY world.

---timeskip brought you by chibi Alex trying to make a Chibi raven wear a latex suit.---

ugh...boring...

the worst thing about being a god-like being is the fact that nothing is...that there is nothing to do! literaly every problem can be solved at a snap of a finger! LITERALLY!

life as a god is so...bland...

no wonder there are so many assholes gods in fiction who like to cause chaos and make planets collide with one another! it sounds like a effective way of making your life interesting!!

...but as evil Alex can be...he isnt "destroy planets for fun" evil...is there something else he can do?

what do god's do?

(A/N: ROLL CREDITS!)

hmm...they make miracles, and help their followers...wait! fallowers? THATS IT!

Alex: TIME TO START MY OWN RELIGION!

(A/N: how would it be named?)

and it will start here! ON REMNANT!
but how? he should introduce himself with a bang! in a way that will make people think "yup, definitely a god." and he even had a idea how to gain a lot of followers quickly...

those who are opposed will worship a man that helped them for years...and they will worship a man for eternity if he solves their problem completely...

Slowly an idea came to his mind, and the more it grew, so did his smirk. It was brilliant, it was smart, and the best part will be the panic that both Ozpin and Salem will have when they learn about a real God coming to Remnant!

time to cause some chaos!

Jevil: HELL YEAH!

Alex: SWEAT HELL! HOW DID YOU GET HERE!?

Jevil: I CAN DO ANYTHING! *JEVIL THEME INTENSIFIES!*

---timeskip brought you by chibi Alex bathing in sunlight with solaire from darksouls.---

it was a peaceful night at menagerie, the moon was shining, the crickets were singing...on night's like these, people like the faunus...

...lay in their beds and sleep!

...

...

...

what else were you expecting?

but! this night was not normal! because all the faunus living on menagerie all had the one and the same dream! everyone on the island could be seen standing in the sky and just above them there was a shining figure.

it looked human, but its body was made of light and above its head there was a triangle halo made entirely out of flames.

---outside of the dream---

Alex: man, controlling dreams is easy...

he said as he was now having the 203 match in tekken 5 on his PSP while at the same time using his powers to control the dreams of nearly 500 people on this island...and unknown to him, a couple thousand on all of remnant

eating all those relic's, and the twin gods themself surely give him a nice boost thats for sure.

---back in the dream---

Alex: Children, do not fear me, for i am here to help you.

thats how gods should talk right? he was not sure, all he had as a point of reference is a bunch of movies and fanfiction he read.

Alex: i have seen your struggles, and how humanity treats you, how they disrespect you, and belittle you, Thinking that they are the superior race.

yeah, he had absolutely no idea what to say...for hell sake! its just like that time in front of the 7 lords of hell! the only difference is that he cant just say "fuck it" and start to act like himself again!

ughh...next time he should prepare a speech.

Alex: Racism is a common thing in all the worlds i have visited, even in those were only 1 sentient race exist, people will always find a way to hate each other and fight for the most petty things. In one of these worlds there were only humans, but they still found a way to discriminate each other. Be it Genes

like the nazi's when they hunted everyone jew, half-jew and anyone who had a jew relative...man hitler was a talented man...to successfully brainwash an entire country

and all that because he throw a temper tantrum after not getting into the art school he wanted.

(y/n): or the color of their skin

i dont think i need to explain that...wait isnt skin color decided by your genes? god dammit he should really write a speak next time!

...wait...where was he going with this?? OH FUCK! he even forgot how he wanted to end his speech!

okay, okay dont panic!

...

he is totally panicking!!!!

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! DUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

okay, just think of something up! ...ugh...ehh...aaa...fuck it! just say something about a blessing and leave.

(y/n): but your unbreakable spirit has managed to impress me! even trough all those years you have not given up hope for a future where you will be treated equal to humanity! you have become worthy of my respect, and as my good will to you, i shall bestow a blessing to the faunus kind, and any that decides to swear on their name, they shall fight for what is right!

the fuck!? now its a speech about becoming morally good and fighting for justice? oh shit, they are probably being so weirded out right now...

but to his surprise what he saw was actual people that had started to cry tears of joy...ITS WORKING!?
OKAY! just go along with it.

(y/n): be it faunus...human...or any other race, you are all equal in my eyes. HEAR ME FAUNUS KIND! TODAY IS THE DAY YOUR SUFFERING ENDS!

yeah, he has completely given up...lets just go with the flow...

(y/n): Menagerie- NO! EDEN! will become the symbol of hope and freedom!

at this point the Alex in the real world needed to pause his game from laughing too hard about the nonsense he was talking about in the dream world.

(y/n): swear your loyalty to the gift of life, and swear to protect it! swear it on my name "Alin"!

he heard that name from a weird cult documentary, Apparently "Alin" was the god of chaos...cool he will take that name it suits him perfectly!

just before he left, there was a flash of golden light behind him that formed a symbol. It looked exactly like the alchemy symbol for the philosopher stone.

a circle inside a square, inside a triangle, inside another circle

from this day onward's this will be symbol of his religion...maybe he should make a real philosopher stone as the highest relic from his religion?

meh...maybe later in the future.

---timeskip brought you by Chibi Alex watching power rangers, because nostalgia!---

after the dream was done Alex used some of that divine power and both Eldritch, and Remnant magic, to make Menagerie, Or as he now re-named it "Eden" to become heaven on remnant!

this highly hostile island in the matter of an hour as became the most friendly place in all of remnant! No Grimm! no carnivores! the earth being perfect for farmers, every tree having large and juicy fruits!

who wouldnt want to live there?!

furthermore the whole island is covered by several magic barriers, each having different effects. The most noteworthy however was the one that makes all Grimm that try to get on the island to straight up disintegrate, and the one that will teleport everyone who has hostile intention to the island or anyone who lives on it!

yup, definitely worthy of being called "Eden".

after all was done Alex just went back to his bedroom in the stripclub and slept for the entire night.

around 9:00 he was waken up by Qrow who just send him an amused look and waited for Alex to fully awake, after he did, Qrow said only said 3 words.

Qrow: watch the news.

...the fuck? it should be way too soon for the news to pick up what happened on Eden! what is happening now?

taking out his scroll Alex clicked the news up and soon he was watching the news Chanel...wow, scrolls are way better then a normal iphone! TV, Radio, gaming console, phone, and credit card all in one!

...actually no, its pretty much the same, it just looks cooler.

anyway, back to the news app. What he saw was something that almost gave him a heart attack.

"mass migration of the faunus!

the majority of the faunus kind living in the 4 kingdoms has suddenly decided to pack all their belongings and travel to menagerie, or "Eden" as they decided to call it from this morning.

when asked every faunus has told about having seen a "God" in their dream that told them about blessing their kind, menagerie and everyone who will fallow him and his rules that he made.

how can thousand of faunus have the same dream? does "God" really exist? we will find the answer to those questions and-"

Alex didnt listen anymore as he made a mad dash trough a portal to Eden and started to think how to make this little island able to host, thousand of people...

at the end he settled for floating islands connected with a bunch of portals.

The people on the island were amazed when they saw multiple floating masses of land coming from the horizon and start floating above Eden.

the islands just keep on coming and coming for the entire day, 1 island showed up every 2-3 hours and it didnt stop until midnight...one thing is sure...it was a busy day for Alex