messing with Oz

Alex: say, "AAA~"

he said to Loli emerald but she opened her mouth silently.

FBI: *heavy breathing*

moments after Alex put in-

FBI: *Gets his gun ready*

-a spoon full of chicken soup.

FBI: *slowly puts his gun away*

holy hell this girl was hungry, and i mean it! she eat 5 large bowls of chicken soup in a row! this only shows how hard orphans had it in Remnant.

most orphanages were not able to sustain themself and almost 65% of orphans were roaming the street's. As you can guess not many survived, and those who do are thieves, and probably took a life already by the age of...idk 13? 14? maybe even younger, after all its a cruel world out there.

Summer: Alexxx~ i want cookies~!

said none other then the most adorable girl to ever exist, Summer FUCKING Rose. When she entered the living room of Alex House she immediately saw Alex and Loli Emerald wrapped in a cozy blanket and Alex feeding the little girl.

Summer: ...

seing this Summer could do only one thing...JOIN IN! thowing herself on the couch she forcibly entered the cozy blanked and looked at Alex

Summer: sooo...who's the girl?

good question. He can say he adopted her, but he plans to Fuck her in the future when she grows up, and he is not really into the whole "Dady" thing. However he didnt mind the "onii-chan" play...

Alex: i took her in, she is my new cute little sister.

he replied with a smile and gave head pats to emerald while at the same time using magic to get into her head, and forced her to like the idea of him being her "big bro". Of course neither Summer or Emerald knew about this, Summer just went and made a "awww~~~" and Emerald just felt weirdly warm when he said it.

he could of course get emerald by playing nice and get her trust over time, but 1 he had no patience for that. 2 why would he bother play nice for someone he doesnt care about? just use magic and force her to like him.

Summer: thats so sweet~ Well in that case im her Big sister!

ah yes, as energetic and positive as always. But what she said gave him an idea.

Alex: well i guess we are a family now.

he told her and put his arm around his shoulder bringing her closer to him, and causing her to lean her head on him, making Summer gain a slight pink color on her face.

for a second she saw the image of her and Alex looking trough the window as their child was playing with their aunt Emerald. But just as quickly the thought came, it as quickly went away.

Summer: hehe, yeah...(calm down summer you know him only for a couple of days! and besides he already dates your BFF!)

contrary to her though she actually relaxed and somehow leaned even more into him, closing her eyes and enjoying the moment.

Summer: (this could not get any better ^-^ )

Alex then started feeding Summer cookies he took out from the GoB

Summer: (IT JUST GOT BETTER!)

seeing this Emerald gave her new big bro the legendary Puppy eyes no jutsu, and Alex seeing this just smirked and said.

Alex: only if you ask nicely.

The Little Loli on Alex lap moved a little uncomfortable as this will be the first time in her life that she ask for something...nicely.

hell it will be also the first time she will speak to him after they got here!

Emerald: c-can i have cookie please?

UGHH! the cuteness is impossible to resist! finding himself satisfied Alex feed her a cookie and then spend the rest of the day feeding the two ladies, and watching some movies while doing it.

---timeskip brought you by this.---

Bowsette was just chilling in her caste and making plans to kill mario, that little creep who keeps stalking her.

until suddenly!! she saw... him.

Alex, the man who took her first (by force, yes but she liked it at the end) and made it quite memorable to be honest.

she doesnt know much about sex, but she doubted that every girl Orgasm's 10 times on her first time

Alex: hey girl~

he said and got closer to her, when he was close enough he started to caress her cheek.

Ahh~ how she missed his touch...she even unconsciously leaned into him. after a moment she soon felt his breath near her ear.

Alex: so...

he said softly making her shudder in delight.

Alex:

oh yes

oh yes...she definitely want "sum fuk"! how could she not after the last time?!

Alex didnt even wait for her reply as he turned her around and lifted her dress, startling bowsette.

Bowsette: w-wait!

they couldnt do that here! they were in the corridor! her subject could see her! oh god how would that look??

Alex: no.

she didnt even notice when he took his pants down together with her panties but before she could voice her concerns, Alex thrust into her making Bowsette moan loudly.

the did it all over the castle that day and there is no way that her subject didnt hear her.

---end (this is canon btw)---

he is going Insane, he hear's voices, he see's things, and sometimes he feels someone taping his shoulder but when he turns around he see's nothing.

he finds himself speaking to people only for them to disappear after blinking, he has memory loss, and he wakes up in rooms that he didnt go to sleep in.

Ozpin: is the thousand of years final going to me?

taking a sip of his coffe he is surprised that it was not coffe but tea...he could swear he was drinking coffe...

leting out a sigh he took another sip, and he finds out that apparently its neither coffe or tea as the liquid in his Mug is now orange juice.

Ozpin: ...

---meanwhile with Alex---

Alex: *laugh's in God*