Lets make a deal

Hello! Satan here!

Are you an author of a Fanfic?

Do you wish to give your MC a power up, but dont know how to do it?

Then lets make a crossover!!

I will send Alex to your fanfic and will give your MC a wish! After that Alex will just leave and never go back!

What do i gain from this??

Simple! You shall recommend my book to your audience/readers!

(the perfect plan! MWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!)

that is all! goodbye!

and remember...HAIL SATAN!

Ps: the payment for any wish you make is only to give mine and my little bro books a shout out, and i informed Alex about this, so he knows already.

PPs: you have only 3 free wishes, the only limit is to not wish for reality bending.

=========

okay, the real author here.

this is how it will work.

you make a chapter titled "bullshit power up" and then use Alex (he looks like geralt but with short hair.) you chose how the interaction between alex and your MC will look, all you need to remember is that Alex is a meme lord and a weirdo, that is literally all that there is to his character. As for how he will meet your MC...idk, maybe he will just so happen to stumble upon him in while shopping? maybe your MC will find the paper amulet to summon him? its entirely up to you.

hell, if you want, you can even start a fanfiction by summoning Alex and granting your MC the power to travel between worlds.

what do i gain from this??

well as Satan said earlier, i get a shout out, and besides that nothing more. Plus im treating this as a experiment, i dont really care if you take the deal or not, just want to see how this thing will come out.