getting cinder into the harem (warning, this is a dark chapter.)

Okay, the mechanics of the Avatar world confuse him
.
The moon just stopped existing! Like literally vanished from the orbit! He always thought that in that scene the moonlight was somehow blocked in the atmosphere, but no. It literary vanished!
.
And dont get him starter on the ocean. Waves also didnt exist anymore, and how? You may Ask?
.
Well...the wind Simply stop blowing as soon as you stepped into the water.
.
It was as a invisible barrier prevented wind from reaching the ocean
.
well but come on...those are all minimal changes! i mean sure, now its impossible to sail without any engine, and the nights are going to be a little darker then normal, but whats the worst that will happen?
.
---timeskip brought you by Alex doing the default Fortnite dance---
.
okay, so basically the Apocalypse started...
.
apparently making the moon disappear holds more consequences than one may think...did you guys know that the moon apparently helps stabilize the rotation of the earth??
.
Alex didnt...
.
earthquakes, tremors, and also tsunamis...all around the world. Not only that but around 50%-60% of the landmass was submerged in water now.
.
when the fire nation was about to be drowned Alex needed to step in and use his god powers to create a new atlantis.
.
can you guys even imagine how ironic is a nation full of firebenders living underwater? kinda funny to be honest. After creating the second coming of Atlantis he started to create a bunch of portals so the people of firenation can walk in and out into the world above water.
.
and since such powers were never seen before, people started to think that the new fire lord is a living goddess!
.
...yeah sure, worship someone as a god when the guy who made these things happen is looked at as a normal commoner...it took all of Alex willpower to not destroy the country after he discovered that.

...

...

...
.
Okay, his kindness may have been kinda influenced by Cinder, and her jiggly ass. If he wants to tap that ass, its probably not smart to take away her new status from her. After all you cant be the ruler of a place that no longer exist, am i right?
.
and so when the firenation was prospering and completely safe from the Apocalypse thanks to Alex, the outside world was at chaos.
.
days passed slowly, and Alex trying to not die of boredom started to play with his godly powers. How? well simple...
.
Planetary Bilard!
.
Cosmic Lasers!
.
drawing faces with Nebulas!
.
drawing dick with Nebulas!
.
finding an alien civilization!
.
killing and raping an alien civilization! (ever fucked a xenomorph? no? pfff! losers!)
.
swimming in the event horizon of a black hole!
.
creating a waifu made of cosmic energy!
.
fucking the waifu made of cosmic energy! (so, he basically created a goddess and fucked her silly.)
.
and after a couple of day, of experimenting (playing) with him omnipotent powers, he got bored again...ehh....
.
---timeskip brought you by Alex diving into a black hole, cannonball style--
.
Experiment #8201: Black holes are amazing masturbation devices, the SUCC is to die for.
.
---timeskip once again!---
.
Experiment #9083: the iron core of a star is not that cool, and its just normal iron...my disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.
.
---timeskip baby!---
.
Experiment #199872: spirits don't have any genitalia
.
---timeskip because... yes---
.
Experiment #7775819: why does it have a tentacle?
.
closing his journal and then looking at his accidental hentai monster that he created, Alex only sighed and let out a groan of frustration.
.
life is too boring...
.
well at least Cinder is starting to look at him in a certain way. it was almost 4 years now in the avatar world, and Cinder committed a mass genocide on the spirits, just so she can consume them and become stronger.
.
when Aang and the gang came to avenge the world (thats right, avenge! the firenation is the only hospitable place on the platen now) Cinder absolutely TRASHED them!
.
after some magic bullshit, Alex extracted Raava, the spirit of light from Aang, killing him and successfully ending the Avatar cycle. After that Cinder eat another spirit, and her cultivation shoot trough the roof.
.
while she was busy having fun, with her new strength, Alex had fun with Katara, while enjoying the sight of Soka crying...yeah, thats right, he made Soka watch as he was raping his sister.
.
Alex: fuck yeah.
.
he let out a grunt as he ended inside the poor girl and dropped her on the floor. got to say, she was pretty tight.
.
but there is a problem.
.
katara passed out, and he is still hard.
.
sure, he can fuck her while she is unconscious but where is the fun in that? no reaction at all! the most entertaining thing in raping someone is the reaction they give!
.
anger, despair, pain...madness...
.
katara was amusing. At first she was feisty but she quickly became a crying mess after a while.
.
...welp, time to fuck Toph, i guess.
.
---timeskip brought you by the FBI bursting into the room just as Alex was about to do NSFW things to toph---
.
Alex: Cinder! dear how are you doing?
.
he asked smiling, as he waited on her throne for her.
.
she didnt mind that. Cinder is a powerhungry person, but she also respects those with power greater then herself, it was the reason why she listened to Salem in the original RWBY. Sure it was because of fear, but also out of respect for her...or rather her power.
.
and past these 4 years, she learned rather quickly, that she will never reached the power Alex has on her own.
.
Cinder: i have been fine Master.
.
ahhh~ "master"! he likes that...at first it didnt do much, but after a while he started to like it.
.
Alex: you see cinder, i want to speak to you about something important, so lets not beat around the bush...
.
he said making the girl in question mentally raise her brow
.
Alex: power...you like that right? oh, what am i saying. Of course you do! well then, how about we make a deal.
.
standing up and walking toward Cinder, he took a out the love commandment out of his GoB and raised it, so she can see it clearly.
.
Alex: people started to call you a goddess...you are far from it, not even half way trough to true godhood. But with my help...i can make you a goddess in the matter of seconds, you will have your own domain, your own species to create, your own church, and most importantly...power.
.
her eyes starred greedily at the orb in Alex hand, she already could guess that this thing would make all the things that her master said come true.
.
Alex: and in exchange, i want....you.
.
together with that declaration he gently caressed the side of her neck with his fingers, making Cinder shudder.
.
a little blush crept on her face. She already started to think about this...there are no longer any spirits and there is still a lot of stages that she yet not reached, in her cultivation. And Cinder knew Alex could give her that.
.
but would she really throw away her pride, and whore herself for power?...she looked at the orb.
.
yes, yes she would.
.
Cinder: as you wish, my master~
.
seeing this, Alex let out a chuckle. Cinder was trying so hard not to panic right now, it was almost adorable~, well she is a virgin after all. her eyes were shaking, her breath quicken, and the tip of her fingers were cold, it was clearly obvious she was nervous.
.
trough these 4 years, she kinda grew on him, so surprisingly he decided to be a little gentle with her.
.
he picked her up slowly, and carefully, and then walked into the bed chambers.