Stealing Adam

okay quick Author note here, and please read this.

in this Chap there will be a mention of a character known as "bolas" which is a god like creature from the game "magic the gathering" and he and Alex already meet and they are friend's(?)

if you start questioning when did this happen and if you miss a chap then dont worry, you didnt.

rememeber when i proposed a deal to all of you readers, that you can summon Alex to your book, so he can give you MC 3 wishes for free? well the Author of a fanfic called "the Dragon-God-Pharaoh of Remnant" took the deal.

i never saw a fanfic that someone from "magic the gathering" as a MC and since im a Huge nerd who loves that game i want to ask you, if you can go and check out the book.

alright thats all, enjoy the chap.

writte on phone so there will be spelling errors

=========

yeah obviosly Gabriel was afraid of him, and could you blame her? she basicaly saw him kill (brutaly murder) her entire faction...well at least she doesnt know about the rules he made in the God system they had to fallow.

DONT WORRY THOUGH! AS A MEMBER OF THE CHOSEN 5 YOU SHALL BE THREATED LIKE THE QUEEN OF QUENS!

and of course if it all will not work up with her, he can just send her to a DxD universe where she died in the war or something, while everyone else lived.

she will either fall for him and have a happily ever after with him, or she will not and he will send her to DxD again where she will have a happily ever after there.

but right now they were both in the seven rings of hell, in Lucifer castle. Alex transported her to a empty bedroom and then left, but not before saying.

Alex: i may look like a villain to you, but i didnt have a choice it had to be done...you were the only one worth sparing...I will come back when you will be ready to face me.

well it was kinda true. Lies mixed with Truth.

It had to be done because his Boss told him to do it.

she was worth sparing because she had a White Aura with only a tini tiny outline of gray, while the other Angels and Archangels had Gray one with only traces left of the white.

after he said that, Alex left and went back to the RWBY world...she will be fine there, he bough a couple of house elf's from the Harry potter universe, and told them to take care of her.

well anyway with that said and explained, time to adress the big ass elephant in the room....After a little revelation that his friend (?) Bolas told him, he had a little existantial crisis...

he was a work of fiction? if yes then all that he knew would be a lie...but after 3 days he had a sudden realization...

the Multiverse is a place where EVERY scenario was possible. so in other word's he is real its just that some rando no-life weeb, is in a universe where he acuretly predicts everythig he is doing, and writting about it!

damn thats confusing...

well but that gives him a certain idea....what idea?

well, right now that he knows about this...he can do EVERYTHING that the readers hate when reading a story!

and what they can do?! NOTHING! they can kiss his ass!

FUCK the readers! nothing they say or do will be able to hurt him, and he will get some fun byy pissing them off! HAHA, genious plan.