b*tch slaping a god, and Self punishment

"Alert, alert there is a intruder in the vault!"

wow...he was here for like 3 hours just walking around and stealing tech and only now they notice? Atlas military is really a joke, he had no idea how they survived that long...ah yes technology...he forgot

well anyway for all those who dont know what is happening, Basically Alex decided to collect all the relics left by the brothers, and the first was the relic of creation.

it was a curious relic as it literally generates infinite amount of power! not only that but the power can be used to not only be a replacement for magic, but it also allows you to create things from it!

you want a chair? BOOM! You Chanel some of the power from the relic and create a chair!

thats why its called the relic of "creation"...it create's stuff.

normaly those relics are locked behind a vault where only a maiden can enter, but who needs a maiden when you are god?

y'know what a god does in this situation?

he kicks down the door and walks in like its his fucking home, thats what he does!

walking up to the large machine like structure, he punched trough it and pulled out a golden staff with a blue crystal at the top.

yes this is it! the relic of creation!!

he could of course bring back a perfect copy of it from his GoB, but where is the fun in that? invading Atlas is way funnier, and he will also get to steal *cough* "Borrow" some tech.

taking out the crystal he then put it into his mouth and started eating it.

its something he discovered when he went to the steven universe world when he was having his multiverse adventure.

when he was battling the gems he accidentally swallowed amethyst gem and apparently got her superpowers! shapeshifting, and the ability to create a whip out of hard light! After he discovered that he eaten all the crystal gems, and even eat Steven gem, which was the pink diamond!

he of course could not survive without it, but its not his problem not like he cares.

and since it worked with the gems, why not with the relic?

after a couple of loud crunches and then a audible swallowing, Alex could feel energy basically bursting out of him.

it felt as if his own body produced a infinite amount of energy! not that anybody could fell it except himself.

with that, Alex has severed the link with the other dimensions that he made when he was learning in Kamar-taj. He doesnt need it anymore, after all whats the point of gathering energy from other dimensions when you yourself produce a infinite amount of it?

creating a portal using eldritch magic from Marvel to get out of here, Alex noticed that the energy now in light blue instead of orange, and the iconic sparks that showed themself every time eldritch magic was used where nowhere to be seen.

not only that the way the portal glowed was way better now in Alex opinion! it looked like Neon lights!

after he was done admiring his upgraded eldritch magic he jumped into the portal and closed it, leaving the scared citizen of Atlas as the large floating continent was falling down to eath now that the relic was no longer powering it.

the good news is, that at least they had enough power to land somehow safely.

But Alex was not done! OH NO! he teleported into the vault that held the relic of destruction, which was a sword that had a golden handle, and a blade made of the same crystal that the staff of creation had.

not waiting even one second Alex walked up to it, ripped out the blade and started eating it like a cookie.

after he was done the familiar sensation of some sort of power exploding inside him took place, and then it started fusing with the power that he got from the relic of creation.

when they were both merged alex looked at the vault doors and said.

Alex: HAKAI!

the vault doors then evaporated into light-blue particles.

Alex: well paint me purple, make me a neko and call me beerus! this is pretty sweat!

alright, he can now Hakai all his problems away! time to go for the next relic!

creating a portal and stepping trough it he walked into the vault that kept the relic of knowledge, that had the shape of a lamp, and just like the others it was a crystal with some gold around it for decoration.

taking out the crystal he eat it, but what was different this time, is the fact that something tried to fight him! probably Jinn that resided inside it.

the Jinn never stood a chance, after a few seconds of struggling she was destroyed by Alex power...she never stood a chance.

soon Alex felt knowledge flowing into his head! he had learned everything! he has successfully gained the knowledge of every person on remnant! even those who died long ago!

which is good because this includes Salem and Ozpin knowledge about magic, together with every other magician that lived before the gods wiped out humanity.

WOHO! SCORE!

ok, time for the last relic! the relic of choice!

i guess you know what happens next? Alex taking the relic and eating it like a snack, blah, blah, blah, future knowledge, blah, blah, blah, clairvoyance, blah, blah.

what he didnt expected was for the two brothers to show up after he gained the power of the 4 relics! seriously! WHAT A PLOTTWIST!

G.O.L: we came because we felt our relic finally becoming one...we thought it was Ozpin but this is...surprising.

Alex: hey, my name is Alex, the new god of this world, you two can go away.

G.O.D: how dare you speak to us like that you Ant!

Alex: simple...by daring.

replied Alex with a serious voice and then backhanded the God of Darkness making him stumble and collapse on the floor.

Before the God of light could react he was beheaded by a random noble phantasm from Alex GoB and fell dead on the floor.

Alex then walked to the knocked out God of Darkness and took out Excalibur from GoB, and without any hesitation shoved into the God chest, piercing his heart.

---timeskip brought you by Chibi Alex eating a stew made from G.O.L and G.O.D remains to gain their powers...yes this is cannon---

ughh! this hurts...but it must be made! he remembers the teachings! he must pay for his sins! he must punish for his wrongdoing!

he was a god even before he reincarnated, he was the god of his own life and didnt need any other god, his lord Satan was just a teacher then, now he is his boss, but not his god!

he is a satanist, he will never fallow any god! he is the God of his life!...but God or not...a sin must be punished...

he sinned, and he did it quite a lot.

but he can redeem himself! if he inflicts enough pain on himself his sin's will be purified!

Alex: hehahaahahaha...aaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!

this is unbearable...it hurts too much...but it must be made...

coughing up a large amount of blood Alex looked at the clock and saw that he still had 10 hours remaining...its only 10 hours...10 hours and he will be without sin again...

==========

i think it got kinda dark at the end, but honestly i have much darker moments prepared for the future! ;)