time to make the 7 rings of hell my Bitch

y'know...instant mastery was a weird thing...he expected to learn how to use magic by touching a book about magic, but what actually happened was something different...

when he touched the book...he UNDERSTOOD ITS PURPOSE! he understood and mastered all 43 ways of reading this book! and instant comprehension managed to make him learn how to use a book in things that were past its purpose!

he learned that a book as a chopping desk! a murder weapon! he even learned how to masturbate with a book! and before you ask, NO he did not check that info.

but thankfully the "comprehension" part of his [instant mastery&comprehension] works on the words that he reads.

he instantly comprehended everything that he was reading but the real problem showed itself when he tried to use the spells that he was reading about.

just because he understood everything does not mean that is able to do it when it came to the practical part. But its not like it not helped either, he learned faster then other students which brought the attentions of other masters who were teaching them.

It didnt took long before Alex was being taught directly by the masters of mystic arts in private and not in normal lessons. He pretty much became the teachers favorite pupil.

in just 3 months he was able to become one of the best students in Kamar-Taj! it got to the point where the Ancient One started teaching him. Which in return gave Alex quite a reputation in the Kamar-Taj.

most of them were looking at Alex with clear respect in their Eyes, but there were also those who were clearly jealous, Not that Alex cared about it Anyway.

he was also summoned 5 more times these past 3 months and thank Satan they were normal people wanting normal wishes!

"please help my mom beat cancer!", "i want to be rich!", "i want to become a genius doctor!" as for the other two...he doesnt remember, he didnt care about those people so he forgot about them pretty quickly.

but except that nothing interesting happened.....

---timeskip brought you by Chibi Alex being a guest in Chibi Alastor Radio channel---Alex: holly shit this is a lot of treasures

Alex: holly shit this is a lot of treasures...

he said as he walked into his gates and watched the floating items just casually hanging in the air. there were weapons, there were armor's, clothes, jewelry, food, wine, potions, ancient scriptures, magic books, grimoires and many other things.

but what managed to catch his eyes was a group of bottles with crystallized blood of other creature..."liquid DNA"? what does that do? He quickly took out the wish note and asked what those were.

"those are Liquid DNA. After consuming one you will change into the being that blood you just drank"

the words appeared and disappeared once Alex read them. And after that he had a Idea...a very dangerous and stupid idea, but hey! he was immortal so there is no risk at all

he started quickly looking trough the bottles (thank Satan they were Signed) and started to grab a certain group of DNA bottles...

here is what they were.

[Lucifer DNA (DxD)]- from the anime DXD, it gives you resistance to the holly element, and holy symbols like the crucifix

[Lucifer DNA (FOX)]- from the serial "lucifer", it gives you all the powers of lucifer, from the serial "lucifer...(im to lazy to write them all)

[Lucifer DNA (marvel)]- from the Marvel universe, gives you the power of the 7 deadly sins

[Lucifer DNA (the biding of Issac)]- from the game "the biding of Issac", it gives you the power TO SHOOT THE FIRES OF BRIMSTONE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!

[Lucifer DNA (Hazbin hotel)]- from "hazbin hotel", honestly i dont know what this DNA gives him but its probably something cool

this was all the DNA of Lucifer he could find. Not that there were no more, its just that there were too many Bottles of DNA to search. But that didnt stop him from taking other DNA that were not Lucifer but equally as powerfull

[Sparda DNA (DMC)]- from the game series "Devil May Cry", do i even need to explain this one?

[Alastor DNA (hazbin Hotel)]- from "hazbin hotel", again too much abilities...if you want to know them then visit "Hazbin Hotel Wiki"

[The Beast (Dr.Who)]- from the serial "Dr.Who" (this is the creature that Satan possessed in Dr.Who universe), honestly it gives you nothing except super strength and breathing fire

[Meliodas DNA (7 deadly sins)]- from one of the best anime ever...season 3 does not count. It gives you 9 hearts and the ability to use the demon mark!

what did he do after he got all of them?? well he did what any other insane person would do! he Pour them all into a bigger bottle successfully mixing them all together! but the problem was...there was still half a bottle left...

should he seek for more Devil/Demon DNA?

NO! Wait! not devil/demon DNA, but...ANGEL DNA! after all the bottle Half full with Devil/Demon blood, And as a great mass murderer once taught him...everything should be perfectly balanced.

after that realization he spend 2 hours searching for some Angelic DNA that he deemed worthy.

[Michael DNA (DxD)]- from the anime DxD, amazing light, and Holy affinity.

[Uriel DNA (DxD)]- from the anime DxD, amazing light, and Holy affinity.

[Raphael DNA (DxD)]- from the anime DxD, amazing light, and Holy affinity.

[Gabriel DNA (DxD)]- from the anime DxD, amazing light, and Holy affinity.

[Jesus DNA (from a random movie about jesus)- from a random movie about jesus...It allows you to do miracles.

[Whis DNA (DBS)]- from the anime Dragon ball super...GG You win, once again im to lazy to explain/list all his abilities

[Pendragon DNA (idk, its just a random Pendragon DNA)]- DNA of the legendary king of Britain, it allows you to use every holly sword and the strongest holly sword Excalibur

(A/N: to be honest i think he choose this one only because of Excalibur)

[Saint George (nasuverse)]- from the nasuverse, all the noble phantasm's of that servant

[Saint Amakusa Shirō Tokisada (nasuverse)]- from nasuverse, and YES! he does count as a saint even if he himself disagrees with it! this DNA allows you to use all the noble phantasm's of that servant

after he collected those and mixed them together with the rest of the liquid DNA he got, he took the bottle, gave it a good shake and then drank the whole fucking thing in one go.

Alex: ...i dont feel anythin- AH MOTHER FUCKER!

was he in pain? oh yeah he was!

Normal a combination of that many DNA would destroy you from the inside making you explode, but since Alex has immortality and Plot armor his body was regenerating at the same speed as it was also falling apart, Forcing his body to accept the DNA he drank...it was a slow and painful process but it was working.

it was a slow and painful process but it was working

Alex: is it over...?

He asked himself as he felt the pain fading away....he stood up letting out a wince then walked up to the nearest mirror in his treasury and what he saw was this.

Alex: holy shit im awesome looking!after a healthy dose of narcissism and flexing in front of the mirror, Alex decided to try and come back into his Human form, and fortunately he was able to do it rather quickly

after a healthy dose of narcissism and flexing in front of the mirror, Alex decided to try and come back into his Human form, and fortunately he was able to do it rather quickly...actually he was lucky that he could do that to begin with! can you imagine the amount of problems if he could not change back into a human??

well i guess he is lucky to posses the legendary plot armor

but why would he do that? why was the reason to mix so many DNA's? and why so many of them were Lucifer DNA's? simple. the reasons he did this...was to-

Alex: time to make the 7 rings of hell my Bitch!

what he said :)