sending Ozpin a letter.

for all those who are wondering when Alex will do something about Gabriel who is probably sitting in the 7 rings of heaven all depressed and suicidal...i want to finish Raven first after that i will deal with Gabriel

=========

good news! Eden is officially called "the holy land" by all the faunus and a minority of humans!

more good news! People in Eden already started building churches for him! one church for every floating island and for the main island, which is the original menagerie.

even more good news! the pizza delivery guy was 1 minute too late and now he has a pizza for free!! FUCK YEAH!

okay, but lets talk about all the god stuff Alex was doing.

first! his "blessing". He went the easy road and gave his followers magic. One could say he went even a little overboard...you see, Alex created another dream and explained how he will bestow on the people the gift of Magic, and this time he had a speech ready, so everything went smoothly!

but the way he did it...Alex used his omnipotence that he gained from eating the brother gods and then used his GoB to implant a magic core from a FUCKING DRAGON! into his every follower.

for those who dont know, Dragon are Vastly superior to humans. Its like comparing a cat to a tiger, with the humans being the cat, and the dragon the tiger.

and since now his followers had a magic core of a dragon inside them, it means that their magic capacity is leagues above of what it should be...like seriously, he can bet 100 $ that both Ozpin and Salem are currently shitting bricks! the magic in the air was so overwhelmingly dense that one can probably sense it from anywhere on the planet.

if they have magic themself's and are trained in sensing it, that is.

but hey, i guess its about to be expected when a couple thousand people have a magic power of one of the strongest magical creatures there is.

oh! and he also put a copy, of some "how to use magic" books in every house on Eden.

well...things are going great!

he also started working on his "relic", which of course was the philosopher stone...if he will make the symbol for his religion the same as the symbol for the philosopher stone, then i guess making it is kinda mandatory.

and he got to admit...creating it was hard, even with his god powers! in fact it was so hard that he didnt create it at all, and took out a random one from his GoB.

after that he put it inside the church on the main island on Eden and informed the local priest about how its a sacred relic that he will use to cure the sick and change stone into gold.

and after that...he decided to have fun messing around with Ozpin!

and what better way then send him a letter!

---in Ozpin Office---

it was a normal day in the office, where Ozpin for the first time in his life actually started to fill the papers and not making Glynda do it.

Why? well he needed something to take his mind off from all the chaos that was happening.

first there was a mass migration of the faunus, all of them claiming that a God contacted them, and as a proof of their statement not so long ago a large amount of Magic could be felt.

it was suffocating, he could actually feel the pressure of it all the way from Menagerie, or Eden as they call it now.

Which for all he knows should be impossible...and yet...here he is.

well in his defense, it a the work of a god, So its obvious it would break all common sense. But this? he had no words for this, he doubted even the twins could do something like this.

just as he was about to start filling another document suddenly a blue light flashed in front of him and a letter fell from it

...okay?

taking it into his hands carefully and opening it he took out and started to read the letter.

"Dear wizard of Oz.

i am writing this to inform you about the fact that i plan Fucking (and i mean Fucking balls deep) your ex wife in every way known to man, and reduce her to nothing except a my toy.

why am i telling you this? who knows maybe i enjoy showing how alpha i am, or maybe im just a really sick in the head individual.

but the fact that im announcing that im about to rape someone's Ex to the guy who dated her is making me weirdly aroused...so...yea.

i also want to tell you that i will personally make your life hell, and make you experience pain that you never felt before. there are 2 reasons for this

1 you fucking deserve it! Seriosly, how many lives have you ruined for the so called "greater good?" who the fuck do you think you are? Dumbledore?

2 while the fact that im about to have sex with a woman who was fucked by someone before, it also upsets me that someone touched one of my future toys. And before you say anything, yes i know it sounds illogical and stupid, but hey! as i said...im sick in the head.

sighned, the new god of remnant, and soon to be your tormentor...Alin~"

when he was done reading that, the only thing Ozpin felt was despair...deep down he had hoped that this new god would be better then the twins...but apparently he was just as cruel as them, if not more...

and to make the matter worse, the only thing he can do is accept his fate.

for what is he compared to a god?