rose's are red, the sky is blue, but none are more beautiful then you :3

the tittle is for you my dear readers!

YOU ARE ALL BREATHTAKING!

=========

ehh...he kinda screwed up with Raven...he shouldnt be so blunt. But he lost himself in the moment.

has he destroyed his chances with Raven? maybe...either she will go and do the same as in the Canon, or she will take his advice and do what she want, if she will do that then after that she will either go her own way, or come back to him.

why would she do that? simple...he still own's her a katana.

nah but seriously, she has a reason to come back...Power. Alex has Power and Raven Knows it, he can teach her many things and seeing as things are going with the whole religion thing, it will not take long until she finds out the "God" is him.

especialy when he so openly said he was one. Of course every time he did that, Raven just thought he was Arogant but she is a smart (kinda) girl, She will piece things together.

but enough about the Thot.

lets focus on the Important things here! Right now (y/n) decided to rip off "Highschool DxD" and started to make his own Sacred gears! Of course he will name them diferently and he will make them original...some of them at least.

One thing is for sure...NO BOOSTED GEAR! AND ANY OTHER LONGINUS! those things are so Cliche among so many fanfics that he started to hate them! fuck those!

well maybe except the true Longinus, a spear that has the ability to kill god is kinda cool. But maybe instead of a Spear he should make it a Sword? dagger? something different then a spear that's for sure.

what does he plan to do with all those superpowers? He will give it away to his believers of course! to the most devoted ones, that will become his team that he will send on missions. Because why not?

for now he created 4 Sacred gear's, all of them somewhat OP but not TOO much. whoever will wield them are going to be strong for sure and will have the potential to become God-level

the first one is a...book.............

this sacred gear looks like a black grimoire, with a giant Organic Dragon eye that is capable of moving on the front. The book is not actually alive, it just a effect Alex added because he thought it was cool.

basicaly it works like this. The grimoire is empty right now but when it will gain a user, then every spell that the user know's will be written inside it.

it then starts to absorb all kind of energy from the surrounding (except living things magic, and Life energy) and changes them into magic energy. The book can hold an Infinite amount of Magic, and when the user use's the book when doing a spell, the spell written in the book will begin to glow. After that the user can put as much Magical energy into the spell as his heart desires.

whats good about this, is the fact that the user does not need to have magic himself to use it. Basically its Asta wet dream.

the second one is a...glove......

its a normal black leather glove, but on the Palm there is a pentagram of King Solomon, giving the user the ability to summon demons that will do whatever he want's.

Lets say the user has enough magic to summon a very powerful demon...if he is clever and pull's out a DIO deciding to reject his humanity, the user can order the demon to let him drink his blood and become a Demon himself, making him stronger by 100x

we are talking about REAL DEMONS! not some crappy anime/game demon from earth. TRUE demons are being that are above mortals, its almost impossible to kill a Demon with mortal weapons!

actually no...its just impossible. the only way to do it is A divine weapon or a very hardcore exorcism.

the third one is...glasses.......

this one is actually a simple one, the one who wears them has the same power as "the mystic eyes of death perception". For those who dont know, this powers allows the user to see lines on literally everything, and when the line is cut...the thing dies.

and ok, i kinda lied...the fourth one is a work in progress and i wont tell you guys anything because i dont want to ruin the epic reveal.

Alex: ALRIGHT IM DONE! no more work! where are my Bitches i need some fuck.

said Alex as he stood up and went to find the twin teen blonde sisters that he found in a alley way, homeless and on the bring of death.

gave them something to eat, a roof under their heads and you instantly got yourself some loyal real dol- i mean slav- i mean whor- i mean "maids"! yes...definitely that.

---timeskip brought you by chibi Alex flexing in front of the mirror, while Chibi Raven looks at him pitifully---

y'know..."omnipotence" was weird. His Brain is literally processing EVERYTHING that is going on the planet.

He doesnt even try, it just happening, Someone is planing to kill his parents and get the inheritance money for himself 3 hundred's miles away? he knows about it. Someone is trying to rob a bank? he knows about it.

Someone is trying to Rape Loli Emerald? he knows abou- HOLD UP!

SOMEONE IS TRYING TO DO WHAT TO HIS FUTURE TOY!? THIS SHALL NOT STAND!

instantly teleporting there he immediately heard the sounds of struggling, and the heavy breathing of a adult man together with the muffled screams of a little girl, accompanied by the sound of ripping clothes.

Alex: hello!

the man stopped and looked behind him. what he saw was a handsome man with a scar running over one of his eyes, with white hair and muscular figure wearing a casual white t-shirt and jeans.

Scumbag: who the fu-

Alex: you just lost kneecap privileges :D

he said in a cheerful tone and took out a hammer from god knows where. After that it was just a one sided beat down, Alex didnt show mercy and literally punched the guy to death. Of course he put a sound proof barrier so no one would come and investigate.

after he was done he looked at the pitiful sight of the little girl with dark skin and green hair sobbing on the ground.

When he saw that something inside him emerged...it was the unbreakable, indestructible, and invincible will to PROTECC!!!

Alex: hey dont worry.

he said in a gentle tone and took a large coat from his GoB. He tried to give it to Emerald but when she saw him getting closer she let out a scream and got back.

Alex: Shh~, dont worry.

he said as he did what any sane man would do when seeing a Loli, GIVE HER A HEADPAT! she flinched under his touch but when nothing bad happened she looked at him with those cute little eyes of her.

Emerald: I- I...n-no dont hurt me please...

omg....NEED TO RESIST THE..... HNGGGG!!!

Emerald: Im sorry *sniff* im sorry *sniff*

Alex: *breathe in*, *breathe out*

HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must protecc! HEADPATS AND CARE FOR THIS SWEET LITTLE CHILD!

FBI hiding behind a trashcan: *to the radio* fall back everyone, false alarm.

and when she grows up, Headpats and Butt Fuck.

FBI: ...*to the Radio* on the other hand lets observe him a little more.

While the FBI was watching Alex, He wrapped Loli Emerald in a coat and teleported her to his house.