going back to work...ugh.

Hello, it's me.

ALEX!

The guy who was enjoying beating up a young crusader pussy who can't even kill Salem because of his mommy issues.

And then! AND THEN! a
dark-souls-or-whatever mother fucker decided he wants to be all badass by dropping from the planet stratosphere right behind me and punch my head off!

Not only that, he stole my Ryūjin Jakka from Bleach! ...I still have an infinite copies of them, but still...

Anyways.

After he "killed" me, I woke up here. So marvel at my splendor you stupid virgin's, you are about to see, Alex the Chad and alpha of the multiverse, raise from hell *gets up*, and enter-!

 So marvel at my splendor you stupid virgin's, you are about to see, Alex the Chad and alpha of the multiverse, raise from hell *gets up*, and enter-!

Another hell. What the hell?

Satan: hi.

Alex: m'lord?

Lucifer: want some apple pie?

...

Alex: yeah.

Taking the piece of apple pie in my hand and taking a big CHOMP out of it I felt the forbidden fruit take effect, thus granting me Wild Magic.

What now (y/n)!? Huh!? I have cool magic powe too now you cunt!!!!!

Lucifer: my job is done, now I need to go, my realm of hell needs me.

The first angel then flied away Superman-style away, leaving only me and Satan to look at his figure disappearing in the distance

Alex: does he just gives wild magic to people and flies away all day?

Satan: yes, that seems to be his only true goal in life for some reason.

Why!?

Satan: no idea.

Are you reading my mind m'lord?

Satan: yes.

Please don't look into the "how I like to treat bitches" folder...

Satan: you have folders in your mind?

You don't??

Satan: no.

Hmm, okay then maybe I'm just weird, anyway, imma go, good day to you m'lord.

Satan: not so quick punk.

Punk? I'm not a punk, I'm a badass! But my lord didn't seem to care as he picked me up and brought me up to eyelevel.

Satan: the multiverse has suddenly has more clients, and it's a darn shame but for some reason all my other wishmakers took a day off.

Oh...

Satan: so you will have a busy day today.

Oh no...

Satan: have fun.

Well...at least I can brag about the fact that Satan YEETED me out of hell, I'm positive that not many can brag about such a thing.

Ouch.

Oh, I'm in a bedroom! A teenage bedroom...a weeb bedroom.

When I got up I saw...holy shit it's KAZUMA!!!

Kazuma: hehehe....now with the help of otherworldly demonic power. ME, KAZUMA! WILL BECOME THE-

whatever he wanted to say got interrupted once I grabbed his hand and shook it up and down a couple of times.

Alex: I'm such a BIG fan!

Kazuma: y-you are?

Alex: you are quite famous from where I am from.

His face became pale, wonder why? Did I said something weird? I complimented hi...ooooohhhhhh...

Alex: I'm famous in hell?

Yeah, we had a misunderstanding. One that I'm gonna use to this opportunity to have some fun.

Alex: are you kidding!? You are the second most popular right after Hitler!

Kazuma: th-this doesn't make sense! What did I do!?

Hmm, indeed what did he do...? Let's me have a shot in the dark.

Alex: remember that yellow haired girl with a ponytail, huge hips and FAT ass cheeks?

His gaze because serious, his face stoic and eyes filled with deep passion.

He truly is a man of culture.

Kazuma: the one with the ass that jiggled with every step.

Alex: the very one.

He nodded sagely.

Kazuma: what about her?

Alex: when you were peeping on her she was fully aware of it but too scared to act on that knowledge. Normally her fate would be to become a doctor and create a cure for cancer, but after that incident she became very self conscious about her dummy thicc ass and decided to make it smaller trough plastic surgery... something went wrong, her ass exploded 2 hours in the surgery, the wound got infected, but that doesn't matter because she died of bloodloss.

Kazuma:

Hehehehehe

Hehehehehe.

Messing up with people is fun. xD

========

Write here the world  you want to see and a potential client for Alex.

I will then write the chapter by picking up some of your ideas.