death is just the begining

---Satan POV---

hmm...my little bro is making a book about his new crusader...

sounds like fun, maybe i should do the same with one of my subjects?

hmm, that Guy Alex is a devoted follower of mine...heh, TIME TO KILL HIM- wait what is he doing?

i thought confused as i watched my soon to be worker doing some weird shit in his living room.

---with Alex ---

Alex: welp...time to die...

---Satan POV---

oh, shit he is suicidal!...well makes my job easier i guess...

being curious as to why he want to kill himself i looked into his past, what i saw was Alex struggling to be a functional member of society...he tried and tried but life just kicked him in the dick every time, so after 20 years he just gave up and decided to kill himself...huh...neat.

---with Alex---

he took a deep breath and then jumped out of the window in hopes to kill himself....the only problem being that he lived on the 1 floor, so the fall didnt do that much, all he achieved is a broken nose.

Alex: Satan dammit! i knew i forgot something...

he said as he facepalmed because of his stupidity....he stood up and planed to go at the very top of the apartment and jump from there, but unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) he slipped when he stepped on a empty bottle of beer that some asshole was to lazy to throw into the trash, and he landed in a awkward position, the result was a snapped neck.

And this...is How Alex died...

---Satan POV---

seeing the Death of Alex, i could only do one thing...

Satan:

knowing that i am in no condition to summon him to my domain and explain him what will be his new role in life i just reincarnated him as his favorite character from that game he really enjoyed and gave him his "wish note", and before you ask, YES...

knowing that i am in no condition to summon him to my domain and explain him what will be his new role in life i just reincarnated him as his favorite character from that game he really enjoyed and gave him his "wish note", and before you ask, YES! this is a "death note" reference!

anyway, lets go and see what is his reaction. shall we?

---with Alex---

Alex: the fuck? where am i? why am i wearing some weird rags? why do i sound different? and what is this weird notebook?

well he was beyond confused, but the big note attached to the notebook saying "read me and i will explain everything" apparently caught his eye and after a moment of hesitation he opened the notebook.

here is what was inside.

"hello! you died!"

(y/n): yeah no shit.