lets grill some Ancient spirits!

okay im changing this book to  recomendent audiance "18+" becuse im sure at some point wattpad will tell me to.

enjoy.

=========

okay, so...first he wanted to go to a cultivation world. but! people cultivate by absorbing spiritual energy right? and he knows a world full of spirits.

none other then Avatar! the last air bender!!! this world is full of spiritual energy! not only that but the power scale of this world is not very impressive when you compare it to all the DNA of super beings that Alex had in him.

hell not even Aang is a problem for him.

Cinder on the other hand...yeah there might be a problem for cinder. She has aura but he doubted it will help when fighting benders.

i mean, think about it! Bending is way better then magic when it comes to controlling the elements!

when you run out of magic then you simply cant use the elements any longer.

when you use bending, you will always be able to use that power as it comes from your "chi" which is your life force.

so basically, as long as you are alive, or dont have your chi flow interrupted, then you can bend without any limit's other then your skill.

and lets not get into all the other sub-bending techniques. thats stuff for another time.

(A/N:next chap)

Alex: well sweetheart.

he said as he caressed her cheek, while using some magic on his hand to make his touch feel pleasurable. He was very much satisfied when Cinder shuddered from delight at his touch.

Alex: to cultivate you need full of life energy, you need to absorb it and then circulate it trough your body in a specific way, when you do the energy will start to upgrade your body and the more you have the better your body will become.

(A/N: okay! first im using the most basic of basics when it comes to cultivation! there are other systems of cultivation out there, that are more complex but i dont want to bore you with that stuff. Second that explanation is the best i can give with my level of English, to understand it fully you can read about it on google...if you want)

Alex: there are a couple of stages for cultivation. listen carefully because i will explain them and i dont want to repeat myself.

(A/n: oh and btw im making out all the stages of cultivation myself. Okay this is the last author note i promise)

taking away his hand, Cinder looked a little disappointed but immediately focused and listened to alex words.

Alex: first there its the first there is the "Elementary Grade", this stage makes you more powerful then a human, think about civilian on a huntsman level of power.

she nodded her head in understanding. It might not be powerful but if she already has Aura then it might not be a total disappointment. After all if a civilian can get as strong as a huntsman in this stage then how powerful will be a huntsman in that stage?

Alex: this stage has 3 sub-stages. "low", "medium" and "high". Every time you enter one stage a small amount of energy will burst out of you.

well he said small, but with the higher stages she will be basically exploding with energy, so....yeah.

Alex: after that there is the "profound grade" and in that stage you will double in power every time you pass trough the Sub-stages.

Cinder: i see.