hey Adam want to be god?

okay, okay! the date with Raven was fun, but now its time to revive one of the 7 lords of heaven candidate! none other then MOTHERFUCKING ADAM FROM "Records of Ragnarock"!!!

like seriously! this guy is such a Chad, that the word Chad should be replaced with the word Adam! this guy had a brutal fist fight with the king of god's Zeus, and didnt stopped throwing punches even after he FUCKING DIED!

this guy was dead, and not only standing, but also fighting! what a mad lad!

not to mention that his [eyes of the lord] are so ridiculously OP that they put the Sharingan/rinnegan observatory power at shame!

[Eye's of the lord] gives him the ability to perfectly emulate any move he saw regardless of its speed and power. This ability was so strong that Adam was considered and proclaimed by Brunhilde to be her trump card against the Gods.

in other words when he activate's those eyes, he will always dodge all incoming attacks, and also Copy them perfectly!

to be honest he is kinda jealous...those eyes are soo OP...maybe he should take Adam DNA and drink it from his GoB to get them?

questiones for later! for now lets focus on the father of humanity!

summoning a golden ripple he took out the dead body of Adam and laid him down on the ground.

Alex: okay...how do i revive you?

...

...

...

damn he really didnt plan that much ahead did he?

well there MUST be something in his GoB that will help right?

---time skip brought you by Chibi Adam and Chibi Eve living peacefully in the new Eden while Chibi Cain, and Abel play strip poker---

---Adam POV---

slowly waking up he felt the light assault his eyes, when he opened them...wait what? wasnt he supposed to be dead?

the last thing he remembered was swinging at Zeus and then....death.

Alex: hey you! finnaly awake. you were trying to cross the border right?

...what?

Alex: heh, sorry, i couldnt stop myself.

who is he? where is he? why cant he see?...oh right, he lost his eye sight when battling Zeus.

Alex: okay let me brief you up on the situation. Humanity won. (totally making shit up here but okay.) and Gods have left the world, and start a new one. Unfortunately you cant go back because since then millions of years have passed, and the last human has peacefully died in his sleep.

he made a short pause, thinking that Adam would made some comment but all that he did was smile softly and close his eyes...not that it would made much difference, he couldnt see either way, Alex still didnt fix his eyes.

Alex: now after all those years some new gods have been made, and im one of them.

still no reaction from Adam, he was listening to Alex with closed eyes and a smile on his face.

Alex: and im creating a new world, all by myself and 7 others who i deem worthy, and you are one of them...Adam will you be one of my "7 lords of heaven"?

...

Adam: no.

Alex: What? Why!?

Adam: sorry, but that sounds like to much responsibility.

the fuck?! did Adam just pulled out a Qrow!?

Alex:...in that case can you at least repopulate my new world with humans? they are one of the races i want in it.

Adam: sorry, but i will not betray Eve.

Alex: and who said you will betray her? i can bring her back too, together with Cain and Abel.

...

Adam: ...you son of a bitch im in!

more sex, with his sexy wife! who wouldnt agree to that?!

---timeskip brought you by Chibi Satan altering Crusader chibi (y/n) semblance--- (maybe i should put little easter egg's like that in my books?)

damn Eve is kinda hot!...he should resurrect her after her and Adam dies to have a little "fun" with her.

no wait...that would be bad, after all she has white Aura...but it would not count as Rape if she agrees to it right?

so all he needs to do is bring back Eve back to life when she and Adam pass away from old age, and then seduce her so he can make her his wife right?

(A/N: as i said...he is NOT a good guy, and a complete perverted individual. If you want a Good MC read one of my 2 other books.)

All he has to do is be patient.

...

...

...

what now? Adam refused to be one of the 7 lords of heaven and Alex dont have any more candidates in his mind...Yoda from star wars? he wants to visit that dimension eventually, after all Ahsoka in one of the "chosen 5"

(for all those who say she is not sexy, i believe this will change your mind...

Yoda from star wars? he wants to visit that dimension eventually, after all Ahsoka in one of the "chosen 5"(for all those who say she is not sexy, i believe this will change your mind

what do you say now?)

plus "the force" is a funny mystery that is worth solving. studying it seems like fun.

well but we will get to it, when we are done with remnant, for now lets focus on dealing with Salem and the Twin gods.

---timeskip brought you by Chibi Alex and Chibi Summer dancing the Makarena---

Alex: ...

Alex: ..............

Alex: ..........................

Alex: ....................................

Alex: ....................................................

Qrow: *walks into the room* hey what's up-

Alex: this coffe is shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qrow: AGHH! FUCK MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=========

the end :P (of the chapter)