Cinder fall becomes a cultivator

okay, he was getting bored again.

what can he do now?? hmmm....maybe create life? something better then human, and faunus but still mortal! something powerful, and Unholy.

one that will bring terror and fear into the heart of men!

---later---

Pony: friendship is magic!

Alex: *HORRIFIED SCREAMING!*

the battle was vicious and bloody, the injuries that Alex gained from it were so severe that he needed to stop time on remnant and go into a 1000,000,000 year slumber just to recover.

But at least he slayed the beast and saved the people from it (not that he care's, but y'know...its something) when he finnaly awakened from his long recovery the first thing that his mind showed him was the still terrifying image of Pony.

he shuddered and then got up. after making time flow once more, Alex promised to himself that he will never do something so risky again.

---timeskip brought you by Chibi crusader (y/n) being watched by Chibi Alex---

okay, remnant is official boring AF! fuck this shit! new world baby!

should he take someone with him? hmm...maybe summer? last time he checked on that interesting brat who calls himself a crusader he has evolved his silver eyes by merging them with a sharingan. Maybe upgrading Summer eyes will be interesting?

but what eyes could he gave her that would complement the silver eyes? hmm...a geas? no that doesnt make sense...maybe the ultimate eye from fullmetal alchemist? no it would only give her a highly precise perception of details, in other words it only boost her observatory power.

hmm...so many choices, and yet none of them is suitable for Summer. He could of course go the easy way and copy the crusader, but he didnt like plagiarism.

well, if he cant merge another eye power to summer silver eyes...then why not simply evolve her eyes?

but how would he do that? how would he force her body to rapidly evolve her G.O.L bloodline to the point it will mutate/evolve?

well one answer would be "just use your god/magic powers" but thats a boring answer! he likes to play a crazy scientist!...even if sometimes his creation terrifies him...

*pony flashback*

some things he creates simply have no right to exist in the world of men...or any other world for that matter.

welln but enough about that, lets not talk about that abomination ever again!

---meanwhile in the rainbow realm---

Pony: you may beat me now Father! BUT I WILL COME WITH REVENGE!!! I SHALL MAKE 10,000 FRIENDS AND HARVEST THE POWER OF THEIR FRIENDSHIP TO MAKE MYSELF STRONGER! FEAR ME FATHER! FOR I SHALL RETURN!

---back to alex---

"w-what is this feeling?" was what Alex thought as he felt the disturbance in the force. It felt as the entire Multiverse started to shake from fear.

fortunately it stopped as quickly as it started.

Alex: okay....well time to travel to another Wor-

he suddenly was in front of none other then Cinder F*CKING Fall who was holding the summoning paper...hmm it seems like she is a client.

Alex:....ok so what do you want?

Cinder: Power.

damn, Vergil would be proud.

But seriously? "Power"? bitch cant you be more specific? what if Alex would decide to give her the power of making dildos out of thin air?...that would be funny actually xD

UNLIMITED DICK WORKS!!!

he should go to the Fate universe and change shiro Power into that. The look on his face would be AMAZING!

Alex: what kind? Magic? cultivation? chakra? physical energy? there are many to choose from.

at this Cinder frowned and made a thoughtful expression.

Cinder: what are their benefits?

Alex: Magic is flexible and can be use for almost anything, the only problem is that you need years of training to be a grand master, or an arch-sorcerer.

he explained as he took out his wish note and looked opened it.

Alex: the price for magic would cost you 10 years of your lifespan, or one of the 4 relic with small divinity inside it...good luck with that.

yeah, its not possible anymore, after all the only one that were in this world were eaten by him like cookies.

Alex: cultivation allows you improve your body, allowing you to reach immortality, and control "profound energy" which is sort of the power of nature itself. Unfortunately its very hard to control and not very flexible. The cost for cultivation would be you serving hell for all eternity.

hmm...interesting.

Alex: chakra allows you to perform multiple techniques and control the element you have the affinity to, although you can learn how to use others with enough practice. the cost for that would be 5 years of your lifespan.

well since it was just chakra and not any kekkei genkai or other bullshit bloodline its no wonder its so low.

hearing all that Cinder was in deep though.

Magic sounded good, but 10 years of her lifespan? that a whole decade! and she doesnt have how to pay the other price as she doesnt even know how to find a divine relic, or how it would even look like!

chakra sounded good to, but since the cost was 5 years of her lifespan then it must be worse then magic itself.

Cultivation? it sounded too good to be true. Immortality! eternety right in front of her waiting for her to reach it and take it! but it would also mean serving hell...or the lord of hell? it doesnt matter.

Cinder: i would like cultivation.

in the future Cinder joined Salem to gain power. She had no problem with serving others if it meant power, and if she would become powerful enough then she can always kill her master, and become free right?

---meanwhile in hell---

Satan: *laughs in too powerful to get killed*

---back to alex---

when alex confirmed the deal his wish note suddenly shined and then showed him a message.

"as a demon and the worker of Satan, Cinder fall will now become your student. Make her into a fine soldier."

"Thank you Satan!" he screamed in his mind as he just got another pokemo- i mean...another girl...

now all he needs to do is train her into becoming his.

Alex: well, i will be your master from now on, pack your things and we shall move to a place where you can cultivate.

Although surprised at first cinder didnt show any reaction and replied.

Cinder: i dont have anything.

well sorry summer, but instead of you Alex will be going on a trip with Cinder...a trip to a CULTIVATION WORLD!!!

oh boy this isnt going to end well...