loosing faith in humanity & meeting a wizard

y'know...he never though that the first wish he would grand will be about creating "a organic sex doll"...well the guy had a white aura, so he gave him what he wished for.

normaly for creating a life he needs to take another life as payment, or something that is as precious as Life itself, but since the "sex doll" was not sentient it made her less valuable.

which of course didnt meant that is was cheep! he has taken 50 years of that guy life span! he informed him about this, but the guy still agreed to it!...just how horny can someone be?

he also learned one thing...the payment doesnt go to him, but to hell. For example, if someone would pay with a ancient magical sword or something similar, after the wish is fulfilled the sword will be teleported and become the property of hell.

which was fair i guess? the only thing that he doesnt understood is how someone "lifespan" can help hell...well maybe its converted into some kind of energy or something, who knows?

well anyway, he got pretty hungry, and thankfully for him his gates of Babylon hold unlimited amount of money inside, so buying something should not be a problem

Alex: give me a cheeseburger with a large Soda.

he said to a teen with dead eyes...yup definitely someone with crushed hopes&dreams! he knew because he had the same eyes as him before his lord and savior Satan (HAHAHAHA) saved him from his pathetic life and gave him a job.

Teen: 8,90$

he said with a flat voice devoid of any emotion.

Alex: whats your name?

Teen: Randy Long bottom.

the fuck? is this a Marvel x Harry Potter universe?

nah, probably just a coincidence. Anyway when he was waiting for his order to be made, he took out the "Wish note" and wrote.

"Randy Long bottom"

"wish: win in the lottery"

after he wrote the wish he felt a bunch of different option for what could the payment be...

ah, yes another thing worth mentioning is that (y/n) knows exactly what the person can offer and what can be taken away when he grand them a wish, forgot to mention last time.

"payment: 5 years of Randy lifespan (67 years left)"

the kid had a gray Aura but Alex felt bad for him, after all he was in a similar position not so long ago. If Randy will use this money right, he would go far in life...who am i kidding he will probably use it on drugs and hookers....thats what he would do.

after he finally got his meal and was about to sink his teeth into the cheeseburger, he saw reality bend around him and the scenery of Mcdonalds changed into a bedroom of a random weeb...the worst part about this is that his large Soda was left behind...

Alex: satan fucking damnit!

he cursed and then looked at a child who summoned him, he couldnt be older then 12 years old.

Alex: okay kid, what do you want?

asked Alex as he took a bite of the cheeseburger that was thankfully teleported with him, because he was holding it when it happen.

the kid had a white Aura but it soon changed to grey right in front of Alex eyes...he really didnt liked what that could mean.

Kid i-...my..mo-

he whispered so quietly that Alex didnt understood only "I", "my", and what he thought was "mom". So its something about this kid mom? was his mom dead or something, and the kid want to resurrect her? does his mom not love him and he wants her to notice him?

but then why would his Aura changed from white to gray, if that would be the case?

Alex: louder kid i didnt hear you.

the child face became fully red from embarasment and then he yelled

Kid: I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MY MOM!

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Alex: