genocide is a good first date right?

Alex: hello gorgeous.

said Alex, as he watched Raven walk up to him. TODAY IS THE DAY BOYS! today is his first date with Raven!

Raven: lets get this over with.

ouch...would it hurt for her to at least pretend she cares?...who am i kidding this is Raven we are talking about.

Alex: cold as always i see.

Raven: ...

Alex: oh come on, dont be shy, you can-

unfortunately Alex didnt have the time to finish what he was saying as Raven threw a punch at him. Damn that woman has a short temper! not at all the (somewhat) calm bandit leader she is in the future....huh...

at least now we know, from where Yangs short temper came tough.

Alex: damn girl, chill out.

Raven: just- lets get this over with!

Alex: Da~ww~, you really are shy!

*smack!*

---timeskip brought you by Chibi Alex making a demonic magic circle and summoning all the Helltaker girls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )---

Raven: the previous one was better.

exclaimed the future bandit queen as she beheaded a pigman wearing Golden armor who was charging at her.

"with what" i hear you ask? well (y/n) just gave Raven a random normal katana from his GoB

Alex: well i said, it was "temporary" before i make you a new one.

Raven: why are we even here? arent we suppose to be on a date?

questioned Raven as she cut down the last pigman and took a look around her...the whole world seemed to be on fire, there were giant lava oceans and waterfalls, and the ground was literally covered in Blood!

...well not all of it. There some area's where it was a weird gray rock.

Alex: this is our date! a mass genocide as we raid a Bastion and take all of its Gold & other treasures!

Raven: isnt a date supposed to be enjoyable?

hearing her Alex let out a snort

Alex: you speak as you dont enjoy yourself, I clearly saw you smile when you killed the pigman.

our future bandit queen didnt say anything and just turned her head the other way, so Alex could not see the light pink covering her cheeks.

he was right...she was enjoying it.

Raven was lately frustrated. Beacon had WAY to many rules, Goodbitch was being more Bitchy than usual, and not long ago a certain white haired cocky arrogant motherfucker forced her to go on a couple of date's with him!...well not "forced" but that katana he promised was just too good to pass on.

killing something was exactly what she needed.

...

wait...

Raven: Gold?

her normal cold voice now vanished and one filled with curiosity appeared.

Alex: yup! the pigman LOVE gold! inside this bastion-

Alex then clapped the wall of the tall gray structure

Alex: there are a lot of chest filled with Gold and 1mx1mx1m cubes made out of Gold.

Raven: P-Pure gold!?

Alex: uh-huh.

Remnant didnt focus much on Precious metals like Earth did, they were more busy with mining Dust. But that didnt change the fact that Gold, silver, and other precious metals were valuable.

hell, only 1 out of 10 mines was, one that focuses on those metals, Gold had a WAY bigger value in remnant then it had on earth.

he doesnt know how much it costed back on earth, but just for the sake of comparison, Lets say that 1 gold bar is worth 1.000$ back on earth.

well...in Remnant its would be worth 10.000$

Alex: so basically, inside this thing is...

Alex:

Raven: LETS GO!without even thinking she started sprinting around the bastion trying to find her way in

Raven: LETS GO!

without even thinking she started sprinting around the bastion trying to find her way in...as any good bandit Raven is all about money.

Alex: heh, she's cute like that :3

---timeskip brought you by Chibi Raven taking a bath in golden coins---

Raven: just what the hell is your semblance?

asked the future bandit queen (bandit princess?), as she watched Alex put all the gold into a bag of holding he took from the GoB.

Alex: i dont have one, im using Magic.

Raven: Ozpin told us that there is no more magic in the world except the maidens and himself.

Alex: in your world yes. ( i dont think i will tell her about Salem just yet...)

Raven: what?

Alex: ...Raven where do you think we are? does this place look like anywhere in Remnant?...Raven dear, one of the many loves of my life...We are in another world!

sudently Raven face changed into one of realization. Now it all made sense! ever since she got here she was constantly wondering where are they.

Raven: is this what magic can do?

Alex: traveling the multiverse is a level Even beyond Archmage level, its God level!

leting out a long sigh and rolling her eyes, Raven looked at Alex and spoke

Raven: i meet a lot of arrogant people, but you are definitely the #1.

Alex: im not Arrogant, im literally a God-like being.

Raven: whatever. Im hungry, lets go get something to eat.

---timeskip brought you by Chibi Raven saving Chibi Alex Number on her scroll---

Raven: arent you supposed to take me to a restaurant or something?

asked Raven and took a bite of her hamburger.

Alex: let me ask you something...would you enjoy that? a classy restaurant, with lots of waiters, rich wine, snobby people around you, and unpronounceable food costing millions?

only silence meet his question...she wouldnt, she would go crazy in 5 minutes if he would.

Alex: by the way, next time do you want a pizza, or kebab.

Raven: kebab

the rest of the date was spending by eating trash food, and them having small talks, and amazingly Raven wasnt being a Mood, when talking!

well the start may have been rough, but all in all, this date a success...i guess?