freedom

guess what?

chicken butt :v

nah but seriously now, his religion has become the #1 religion with the most believers on the planet.

maybe it because he created heaven on remnant while he made Eden? maybe its because a couple thousand faunus had the same dream and decided to move into Eden?

maybe its because faunus can literally use magic now?

or maybe its the fact he walked into the SDC mines killed everyone except the slav-i mean..."workers" freed them and teleported them to Eden?

one of those things for sure.

...well, being a god started to be boring really fast...

nothing fun to do...

hmm...wonder what Raven is doing?

---Raven POV---

Summer: Raven! your scroll is ringing!

Raven: yeah, yeah.

taking her scroll and looking at who it is she let out a tired sigh. the one who was calling her was none other then "free food"!

pushing the button she answered the call and started talking

Raven: speak.

Alex: love you too~

...when does this stopped to annoy her? hmm, weird.

Raven: what do you want?

Alex: for our next date, how about just plain old movie marathon while surrounded by junkfood and under a cozy blanked.

oh? interesting. laying on her bed she stared at the ceiling for a while and thought about it.

Raven: what kind of movies?

Alex: dunno, horrors? fantasy? sci-fi? i can settle for anything.

Raven: in that case...

---timeskip brought you by Chibi Raven looking at Chibi Akame and thinking its her daughter.---

romantic comedy!?

RAVEN!! FUCKING RAVEN BRANWEN THE MOST BADASS WOMAN IN RWBY WANTS TO SEE ROMANTIC COMEDY!?

...huh, you learn something new everyday.

Alex: did we miss something?

Raven: dont care, give me that monstrous abomination that you made with fries and start the movie.

ah yes, the favorite food of Benjamin tennyson also known as "Ben 10". the one and only...the most cheesy! HOT! SPICY!

CHILI FRIES!

(A/N: no amount of food will satisfy my appetite after watching this video...)

leting out a soft sigh and giving Raven the chili fries he started the movie and sit down on the couch beside her...not as close as he wanted though...oh, well! baby steps.

you dont win a girl like Raven in such a short time after all

3 movies in, most of the junk food was eaten, both Alex and Raven were laying on the couch lazily and pating their stomachs.

Alex: y'know, i was not sure you would agree to this.

he said truthfully while starting the 4th movie.

Raven: i am not all "Money, Murder, and Power" y'know.

Alex: really? you could have fooled me.

at his remark she just rolled her eyes and reached for a soda.

Alex: ...hey...can i ask you something?

Raven: do you must?

couldnt this wait? she just wanted to see another movie already.

After she will come back to her tribe the blessing of technology will be hard to come by, after all their camp will stay away from civilization most of the time.

Alex: why?...why go back to the tribe?

his question was meet with nothing except silence.

Raven: i will kill Qrow

she whispered, but Alex heard anyway.

she must have thought that Alex knew about this because of Qrow huh? well he is not going to correct her...how else could he explain this? "yes i know this because i watched a future as a internet show." yeah no.

Raven: i think i should go.

NOPE!

grabing her arm he looked at her straight in the eyes, as she herself glared at him. damn it almost scared him...almost.

Alex: i will ask once again...Why?

Raven: they are our fa-

our? probably referring to Qrow.

Alex: no, the real reason!

no answer. Just a long cold Glare...to be perfectly honest he was disappointed. He didnt like even one bit what he was seeing inside those eyes. Under that glare there was...

Alex: you are weak...you are strong but that does not change the fact you are weak. How could you give up so easily?

widening her eyes she tried to take a step back, but was unable too because Alex was still holding her by the Arm.

her face no longer showing anger. It was not fear, neither surprise. It was disappointment but in who? in herself..

Alex brought out something she didnt want to think about, And even though she wanted to get Angry at him for it she just couldnt.

he was right after all.

...

Raven: you dont have any idea how it feels.

Alex: maybe. but that doesnt change the fact that you are weak, you could achieve all the power in the world but what would that give you if you will be stuck in a cage?!

Raven: ITS MY DUTY!

Alex: and who decided that!

(Escanor: WHO DARES TO STEAL MY LINE'S!)

(A/n: admit it, how many of you are confused right now?)

Raven: ME!

Alex: THATS A LIE! YOU AND ME BOTH KNOW IT!!

that should do it, this should give her the push, and make her snap.

Raven: WELL THEN I GUESS IM JUST WEAK THEN!!!

letting Raven go Alex watched as she stormed out of his house...yes he has a house, he just created one with creation magic he got from the relic.

quickly teleporting to the outside of his house, he saw raven about to transform but before she can, Alex said his final words to her.

Alex: in my opinion, you should burn that "family" to ash as soon as you have enough power. Thats what it means to be strong Raven...to have such power and might that you are no longer bound by anyone, anything, and do whatever the hell you want, destroying everything you dont like!

Raven: I DONT HAVE THAT PO-

Alex: YES YOU DO!

in less then a second Alex was in front of Raven, holding her shoulders with his hand's and having his face so close to hers that their nose's were almost touching.

Alex: you have that power.

he spoke in a calm, and yet chilling tone of voice.

Alex: but you dont have the strength.

bringing her body closer to his, Alex could feel Raven breath hitting his skin

Alex: all you need to do, is stop doing what anybody told you to do. if someone makes you rule the tribe, the "family" when you dont want to, then just cut his, and the entire tribe down.

that voice...that cold, calm, collected voice. It spoke the words of a sociopath, a man who will not think one about killing someone if it means, his life getting better.

and the confidence in that voice...this man truly believed that he was right...

Alex: bye, Raven. With these Words i give you the key to freedom, its your choice to what to do with it.

(a/n: nah, seriously, how many of you are confused right now xD)