Raven journey back to beacon.

"proud of you Rae~

-alex"

Was the small piece of paper that she found in her pocket when she woke up.

Her muscles still sore from slaughtering her whole tribe. For many years, Raven will remember that as the craziest night of her life.

Beside her was a long two handed katana, an odachi. It was made just as she wanted, just the way she described to Alex.

A netherite blade enchanted in every possible way, and runewords running all along the length of the blade. She wanted those runes to tap into the power of the elements, and she didn't doubt that Alex did just as she wanted.

After all, he literally took her to hell -nether- and back, it's not crazy to assume, that giving a sword elemental powers is child play for him.

...

Wonder what he is doing now?

---meanwhile with Alex---

Alex: Uno!

Beast of the apocalypse 666 (from highschool DxD): ...we are playing poker...

Alex: ...Uno.

Crusader (y/n): what am I even doing here? ...how did I get here???

Alex: ...........uno, i won!!

He then proceeded to do a victory dance.

---back to Raven---

Probably Godly thing's. Maybe tending to new menagerie? How is it called now? Efen? Eden? ...she believes it was Eden.

She pushed those thoughts to the back of her head, and focused on the present.

She was covered in blood, literally painted red in it.

A bath is in order.

She stabed her new weapon into the ground and willed it to create a giant hole.

Her aura was transferred to the sword, the runes activated and sent a signal to the earth elementals together with Raven aura.

Elementals are simple creatures, if they get paid, they are willing to be your b*ch. There are limits of course, but those limits are very hard to cross.

This time their "payment" came in the form of Raven Aura, and after they got it, they started working.

Thus Raven soon saw a large hole Infront of her.

Next was water, hot water.

Water elementals gathered within the hole and started to create water in the desired temperature.

After all that work, Raven noted that she lost only around 3% of her aura.

And she could probably lose even less if she didn't decided to make the hole, the size of a olimpic pool...she likes to swim okay? It's one of the simpler pleasures in her life.

She got out from her clothes, the very same clothes were dumped into the water not a second later, and started to get washed by water elementals.

"Just Killed dad... feeling good about it."

Was the short, straight to the point message sent to Qrow, Via scroll.

She didn't bother to wait for an answer, she dropped her scroll on the ground and then jumped into the pool.

---meanwhile with Qrow---

Qrow: HAH!

Was his response. For the rest of the day he was radiating with pure joy.