I will become god!...now die.

drinking the [Lucifer DNA (marvel)] was a smart move, not only does he gain the power of the seven deadly sins but he is also connected to the 7 rings of hell himself, because he is the rightful owner of them!

he can FELL the 7 rings, all he has to do, to visit now, is simply create a portal with Eldritch magic (the one that they teach in Kamar-Taj) and pass trough it! He could probably do that without a portal since his life force was now connected to the 7 rings of hell itself, but he just got this power and does not know how to use it.

Instant mastery didnt work because the power he got is not something that he can physically touch, and instant comprehension didnt work either because he didnt learn any knowledge about his power, they just...were inside him.

well not that it mattered really.

right now the important thing is making his backstory...he doubts that the lords of hell will recognize him as the Lucifer from marvel because, why? simple...he does not look like him.

so instead of telling them that he was Lucifer...maybe he should tell that he is his son?? y'know something like "the rightful heir of the 7 rings of hell Alex Lucifer!" kinda deal.

but then again how does he explain his "father" disappearance? he could blame it on "the one above all" who is the God of this universe and the most powerful creature in Marvel, but what then?...fuck it lets improvise!

concentrating on the link to the 7 rings of hell Alex started to create a portal readied himself...time to build his own empire!

when he portal was completed Alex felt shivers go down his spine, he was exited! he could not have imagined that the day would come when he would be so...powerful!

he took a step trough the portal and found himself inside a throne room...a throne made from flames and bones...

Alex: metal.

comented alex as he saw the throne.

Alex: okay now i need to Summon the lord of hell...why did my voice boomed like that?

his question was answered by the sound of 7 people dropping on their knee at the same time. turning around he saw 7 overlords being obviously confused at who Alex is but still bowing nonetheless because they feel the power of the 7 deadly sins radiating from him, and only Lucifer posses all 7 of them.

Alex: ... (shit what do i do?)

he asked himself a little weirder out by this.

after a moment he cleared his throat, straighten his back, puffed his chest and tried his best to look...noble? charismatic?

Alex: well, i didnt expect this. I didnt even got time to prepare my speach

(A/N: Bullshit you were to lazy to make one! "fuck it! lets improvise!" he said "it was a good idea" he said)

Alex: so instead of that i will be straight forward...hello, my name is Alex Lucifer, Morningstar! the rightful heir of hell

"!!!"

the faces of the 7 lords of hell was rather funny, surprised and disbelieving.

Alex: i know, i know its a loot to take in but its true. If you are wondering where my paps went...well, One Above All send him away, he make me by banging a sexy lady that i called "mom", he then trained me, and the day after my 10th birthday he proceeded do fuck off and die, the end.

said Alex as he stopped trying to act elegant and noble, going back to his "i dont give a single fuck about anything that is happening around me, nor do i care about what you dipshits think about me" personality.

Alex: but before he died he explained to me what my heritage is and about the 7 rings of hell...and now that im actually here, i shall take over the place.

Belzebub: just because you are the spawn of our king doesn not mean you have the right to rule!

Alex: ......the fuck? yes it does, idiot.

he said and looked at the lord of hell, the same way you would look at a flatearther...so basically a look that said "are you seriously this dumb?"

Alex: not that it matters anyway, because i will be purging all demons in hell and starting from 0

lords of hell: wha-

before they could finish voicing their confusion/anger they were killed by random noble phantasms being stabbed all trough their bodies...they didnt even had time to react

Alex: because you see...

even though nobody was there to listen to Alex, that didnt stop him from having a monologue anyway...fucking weirdo.

Alex: i dont want to be the devil...nonononono, I want to be more!! with my power of traveling worlds, who is to say that i cant travel to a world that is full of nothing? with the power of immortality who is to say that i cant become more then just the devil? who is to say that i cant learn how to create something from nothing, with the help of the infinite different books in my gates of Babylon??? Who is to say that i cant create my own Universe!? MY OWN WORLD!! WHAT I AIM TO BECOME....IS TO BE A GOD!

(A/N: yup he definitely crazy, but at least it will be entertaining to watch.)

just as Alex was about to start his "im crazy" laugh he froze in horror and then looked behind him....7 lords of hell...3 of them being ladies...

Alex: d-did i just killed 3 hot devil MILF's that i could totally change into my sex slaves....

...

...

...

Alex:

Alex: *sniff* *sniff* press F in the chat boys