Chapter Ten : The Morning After That

I stumbled a little as I pushed through the door, revealing the awaken Five sitting on Diego's bed.

"Sky-- Oh my god, what the hell happened to you? Are you okay?" Five quickly shot up from his seat, ignoring the killing headache he's obviously having right now.

"I--" I look down to myself. My whole body is damp, eyeliner and mascara inks all over my face.

"Yeah. Don't worry," I smiled, not wanting to worry Five about what actually happened last night. "Oh! Here's your painkiller by the way. I figure you'd need it for your hangover."

Five accepted the pills off my hand, a skeptical look on his face as he stares at me.

"Thanks." He then walks towards to the water bottle on Diego's nightstand, swallowing a pill from the tablet as he do.

I slump down onto a chair, taking my breaths as I do. Before Five could interrogate me, Luther walks through the door. He stood there awkwardly before his gaze fall on me,

"What happened to you?"

"It's nothing," I waved an arm in front of me, not wanting to talk about it.

"Okay..."

I hopped off my seat, settling down at the corner of the bed instead. As I wipe off the black inks on my face, Luther starts the conversation for the day.

"So what actually happened last night? Why do this Hazel and Cha Cha wants to kill you both?"

Five looks at me. I roll my eyes as I know pretty well that he's suspecting that it was me who told his brothers about our coworkers.

"Don't look at me like that, you're the one that has big mouth when you're drunk," I look down, whispering softly. "Though, I might have said that they were our coworkers."

Five sighs, knowing that sooner or later all of his family is going to find out anyway. He sat down next to me, explaining everything to Luther.

Moments later,,

Luther's jaw was on the floor.

"When's it supposed to happen?" he asked after a few moments. "This... apocalypse."

"I can't give you the exact hour, but... from what Sky and I could gather, we have four days left."

"Why didn't you say anything sooner? Both of you?" Luther asked, sounding slightly betrayed. I sigh softly, pinching the bridge of my nose as I do.

"Because, even if we do, it's not like any of you would hundred percently believes us. Five and I talked about it," I replied, laying on my back with my feet still touching the floor.

"Exactly. It wouldn't have mattered," Five adds.

"Of course it would. We could've banded together and helped you guys try to stop this thing."

I shoot up from my laying, looking at the angry man.

"In our defense, you guys have already tried," I say lazily, still pretty drained from my break down last night.

"What do you mean?"

I snake a hand to Five's, knowing how hard this must be for him. I couldn't imagine how he must have felt, seeing his family laying lifeless in front of his eyes.

"I found all of you. Technically, Sky found you first. Your bodies."

"We die?"

I nod softly, not even lifting my gaze up to any of them.